SOOM Gem Hyun-un!

Jan 4, 2008

1. Has anyone seen this new cutie yet?! Omigosh, I cannot wait for SOOM to update with info and more pictures. I really wanted to order my custom Godo through them (and was about ready to), but I might have to change my plans. :D :D

*so %^$# excited*

[​IMG]
      (not hotlinked ^_~)

2. I'd like to see a straight on shot of him, but so far I like what I see. But then again, I usually like what I see from Soom. ;)

3. zomg. I like him, and his face suits a character I've wanted to make a doll of since forever. (But I'd want him as a girl, go figure.)

4. Woah! He looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see more of him! <3

5. I cannot wait for SOOM to post more photos. Usually how long is it for SOOM when a new bjd is posted to its release? I cannot remember how long Romantic Gena was up before she was released. Anyone more familiar with Soom know? Honestly I cannot wait to order this boy. :D Eeep!

Honestly, as much as I love Godo, I think I'm going to have to pass on him for Hyun-un (at least for now anyway). His eyeshape seems similar to Godo's I think, but I love that smile. *melting* Actually, I'd love to see the comparison between the two.

6. Sorry for double-post. ^^;;

7. He looks like the offspring of Gena and Godo.