1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Gem Romantic Gena!

Dec 14, 2007

1. News thread here.

Anyone else thrilled about this? I've been hoping for a Romantic Gena to be released ever since I got Lenore over a year ago. I love how her mouth is open a tiny bit, she's even more gorgeous than I'd hoped. Soom is really working hard this year! :D

2. I really like soom's parically opened mouths. Kyrie has it and its like, sometime I think I see teeth, sometimes no. what a great mystery to own.

3. I have to admit, I'm really loving this Romantic Gena, I didn't think that anything would top the Smoky Day Gena, but I believe this one has. Like you said the open mouth is very nice, and I love the soft face up and lowered eyes.

So I guess she'll be coming with the outfit, maybe? I'm looking forward to seeing more picutes, like full shots!

4. She´s gorgeus!! I love Gena but I think shés more beutiful ( if she can) in romantic

5. I really love her and will be thinking of her all next year I am sure lol

6. :O I'm really interested in buying Romantic Gena and turning her into a boy.
      But I don't need anymore dolls on my wishlist...>.<

7. she is super gorgeous!

8. I just saw her! Shes absolutely gorgeous! I think she will be my third soom doll that I will own! after I get my CP dreaming moon! I cant wait she is absolutely stunning!

9. I want to get the head by itself, but she's only available as a fullset. I assume that they will offer the head later?

10. I'm not into the normal Gena, but the Romantic Gena is absolutely gorgeous! Like i said before i will be getting her as my third soom doll (My fourth actual doll) next year sometime! maybe march or something...All i need i a name!

11. I have a normal Gena and I love her to bits, but the romantic Gena is tugging at my heart strings! Hopefully they will release the head separately soon!!

12. ive eyed gena for a long time but never caved in and got her.
      it was just one of those things like "she's really pretty but do i really need her?" & i always talked myself out of it.

...but this has done it.
      im definitely getting this one.

13. I am going to be saving for one after I get my d. Lishe. I already have a name too... But... Being as I do not want any girl dolls... TADAA! Boy mod here I come ^_^

14. Romantic Gena is gorgeous. I also like the normal Gena [I want her sooo bad ;w;] and Romantic Dillui. All of Soom's dolls are so pretty. I just wanna buy em all. But that's crazy hard. ee;

15. Has anyone actually ordered her yet? The more I look at her, the more I love her. I would really be interested in seeing some owner pics. ^_^ (though maybe it is still too soon for owner pics?)

16. i've ordered her. :) now...just to wait on her arrival.

17. Yay, how exciting! Please post lots of pictures when she arrives, I would love to see her. :D Did you get her a faceup, either default or custom, or will you be doing your own?

In the meantime, I can't stop visiting her page on Soom's website.. I'm really becoming entranced by her. I might have to order one later. I'm sure owner pics will seal the deal for me. :sweat

18. i got her with default faceup, although i requested that the painted lines/creases above her eyes be left off.

& no worries! i'll spam her as soon as she arrives. i cant wait. :)

19. *squeal* she's been shipped! (this is the fastest any doll has ever been shipped to me...so im clearly excited).
      she'll be here in a matter of days. i cant wait. :)

20. My original Gena arrived really quickly from Soom - they're great like that :D Can't wait to see pictures!!!