1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 51 Discussion

Mar 4, 2011

1. Has anyone seen this? http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=idealian_notice&wr_id=33

Dear IDealian fans,

Good day to everyone~~

We are proud to introduce our new IDealian categories to you.*^--^*

Here is a description of our next regular IDealian releases (IDealian72) => http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/content.php?co_id=idealian_schedule

And, meet our new 52cm men, the IDealian51 ! Coming soon... => http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/content.php?co_id=idealian_hero

We hope that you will love them as much as you loved our previous guys.^.^

Thank you for your attention, and be waiting for our forthcoming dolls~

SOoM team <3

2. A 52cm IDealian51??????:o

LOL I just read the release schedule....
      apparently they want to kill us all!!

3. I saw something about it earlier on the body page but didn't give it much thought. Still, I wonder what it would look like. Not my size though. 65 to 68 cm would have suited me better.

EDIT: Might go well with a Zaoll though.

4. well i can quit the 52cm male.....so i'm safe, hopefully this one would be the 72cm size....

5. UHM..i'm not fond with a muscular boy of 52cm....

6. I'm so sorry if someone has mentioned this, what is the Idealian51?

7. Yes, what would it go with - female-wise, I mean. It's an odd size. I suppose we'll find out in due course.

8. And a new Soom attack ;). Well luckily 52cm isn't quite my size, I'm just looking for one MSD size boy in that range. Now I'm quite happy now that Soom by accident cancelled my Pel ;). Guess between all these 52cm Idealians I will find a better one. But great that Soom is releasing more and more Idealians. I'm still looking for a Marius de Romanus, next to my Lestat and Louis. And a handsome tan one to be my War God. ;)

But still no pics of York and I have to go to bed- unfortunately. I have university holidays at the moment, butI'm looking after my parents dog, which needs to go for a morning walk in less than 5 hours time and I better get some sleep. See you later... and hopefully he is up for a look when I get up ^^.

9. lol I love the descriptions they give: weird guy, wealth guy, mysterious guy
      bad guy etc....

I'm all for new sizes/dolls, it's what keeps the hobby interesting!!

edit: well automatically it makes me figure he could go with
      a mature MSD, like Leda. Anyone starting a discussion thread?

Still no sign of York, but now I'm wondering if I should wait for
      the new IDs :-)

10. I think if it's anything like the 72cm muscular guys it should be a lot easier to handle at that size. And presumably a little less expensive. ;)

11. The descriptions really are a hoot! I couldn't help but giggle a little. Oh, Soom. I love you even though you make me crazy broke.

"[FONT=&#47569;&#51008; &#44256;&#46357;]It provokes a downfall and more and more middle-class family have to abandon their steam houses and become duckweed people."
      [/FONT]

This is it right here, it's even right there on the page! I'm going to be living in the duckweed before the year's over at this rate. ;)
      [FONT=&#47569;&#51008; &#44256;&#46357;]
      [/FONT]

12. it's quite ood as size, isn't a SD with standard SD size, shorter the 65 SG line, i see hard make some use of this line....
      also i'm not too fond with dolls ,SD maily too much muscular....so i guess i'm safe....

13. I'm not fond with the size and the sculpt of the body,that is supposed to be muscolar.
      it's not a standard SD,still taller than a MSD,muscular like a mature taller boy..too far for me.I don't see any interest in such really weird size.

14. i agree with you $abbatha. definitely too weird....i can quit, i see hard find some clothes....

15. Yeah I saw that, that's why I was wondering. What size is the current Idealian? 72cm? If so, would a 51cm be like SoulDoll's Veto guys?

16. Also would be much problems to dress a 52cm muscular boy..considering that soom isn't that prolifc with clothes...

17. i really really don't know, i'm not to impressed stating to those info..

18. agree on this as well...

19. A size that few companies have...and what about the clothes?
      Frankly i find even useless to me to debating or sharing POV since i'm not really interested,too weird the short size with a matching mature/muscular sculpt.