1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 75cm Discussion Part 10

Jun 10, 2021

1. WHOA!! He is impressive! I use a Dollmore SD and Model stand (50 ~ 85cm Dollmore Doll Stand). It’s a waist holder but being black isn’t at all noticeable with black clothes.

2. Me too,I was sad when I saw he was only available in fantasy colors this time :...(

3. They are metal! I wish I was better at taking photos because the details on this outfit are amazing!

4. Anyone going go try for the upcoming limited fullsets of Lim or Zak? They are very pretty, but I have no space and can't justify the price LOL. Would love to see pictures if anyone manages to snag them though!

5. I'm telling myself not to but Zak is hurting me pretty bad lol

6. He is so beautiful! I love the way they did his outfit too, I already have my Zak in blue so I can't justify getting him, but please post pics if you snag him haha.

7. I want Zak so bad…but I’m gonna have to hold back with 2 $$ guys on layaway already. And I’m still hoping to find someone selling a Hyun one day,But I never see one for sale :atremblin

8. I have 3 dolls on layaway as well, so didn't think it a good idea as well. :pout: oh well, I am sure there will be more beautiful dolls by them in the future.

They both went incredibly fast, in a matter of minutes/seconds tbh!

9. Loved how both looked, especially Lim but I am paying off Layaways and saving for Volks Ludo. Hopefully we get to see owner pics! Still waiting on my Garion, my 100 days will be up near the end of April so should be getting him around then or beginning of May.

10. Amazing doll and outfit :love
      unfortunately don't have any stand tip neither. Good luck with that!

11. 2 guys from idelian, or from other company? Curious about it, sorry xD

12. Other company’s. One from Ycen and another from TD.

13. Ycen's boys are so handsome! Wish I could have one someday. Congrats! :D

14. Thank you! Aren’t they:love…I’ve been waiting for yrs,and I’m excited to finally be able to get one. Now the wait for him to be made/ payed off is killer though :...(

15. They're amazing! Please take a bunch of photos when he come home :whee:
      When you least expect it, he will be with you already. My last doll, seems like it was yesterday when I was still paying the layaway... And he's already here xD

16. Well… Ender just might break my no doll buying policy for the year and he also might make some funds shuffle around to make him happen, LOL! I am hoping to see what I get back in income tax on Monday and then go from there. But omg that face ❤️ I would definitely get the ‘surprise’ head because I love that little smirk!

17. It's funny you say that because Ender totally broke my no more dolls rule lol xD I've been kicking myself for missing out since the Midsummer Sard release, I wasn't expecting them to make that theme into ID, let alone one on my short list of favorites. Been trying to not buy an ID until they released Garion in not CW again, but here we are. Looks like I'll have another ID soon.

18. They got me y’all lol. The kicker was the heeled feet and the fact I have some artist heads that favor Soom bronze and can share the body. Plus I’ve been wanting a bronze or grey Ender for a while now. And I thought I would be safe after Garion. :sweat

19. Soom was basically like OH you thought you were going go without? I think not! xD They got us all, lmao.

After you said this I had to check out those heeled feet and then discovered oh wow those super long nail hands might be the thing that just pushes me over the edge to just manifest this doll for me!

20. @sovayne LOL fr! I also got the super long nails. I actually bought a pair of the super gem sized that came with Euclase cw skin release via Xianyu like the day before they announced this release. I've been told by a view people that ID75 can still wear super gem hands its a bit small but the nails make them seem bigger. I was originally hoping that the second color be cream white so I could have the correct size (and not have been tempted by bronze lolol ).