1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian - Albany โ€“ Aviatrix

Sep 23, 2011

1. And it's a girl! :fangirl: Albany-Aviatrix

This is how I feel right now... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. >_<

2. I too am super excited about this one :D
      Red hair, tawny skin, and goggles! <3
      I do hope that she like the Idealians before her will come with a face-plate and braaaaaains~

3. Right now, I am hoping she is a 51, as I can't afford to be Soomed right now. My big boys need a matching girl, though!

4. Ooh! That would be fantastic! 51 would fit in my montely crew well, and it would be cheaper xD
      As I've stated prior, I would like her to actually be an Idealian rather than just the borrowed title. *sweats* (I hate being a downer, but I need to see that bod :D )

5. She looks pretty darn busty, in a different way from their other girls.

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems to me that she is a 72, as that is the line that started the IDs. It makes sense for the new girl to be a big sculpt, as I am guessing they shrunk down the 72s to make the 51s. In which case I am so screwed...er, soomed.

6. Ha! I can't say I blame you~ I really want this girl, just as long as she is not a MA hybrid of sorts I am all in!
      Do you suppose she too will have defined muscles?

7. Personally I'm hoping so. That's what I wish Granada had done with their female body, but didn't happen.

8. ...................

9. Oooh. Just as I am pulling my hair about a girl for Misere~ :o!
      Oooh. Ooohhhh~

edit: Wait. She is smaller isn't she .-.

10. I'm hoping she's a 72! That would be so cool. She looks great! She reminds me of a character from Nausicaa! Really looking forward to seeing more photos!

11. She looks like she's got some moxie about her! Really like the teaser and I would hope that she is statuesque! Not that I can afford anything for the foreseeable future, but still...^^

12. Oh my god SOOM you finally did it. I wish we could see body pics, though! They really brought her out of nowhere. :lol: Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

13. Ah now THAT is my Acacia! Or almost Acacia since she's probably tawny from the picture and Acacia needs to be WS. :| I'm thrilled that there will be Idealian girls, though. I just hope they will be taller than 65cm. I've long wanted girls in the no-woman's laand between 65-75cm.

I can't wait to see what kind of body she has!

14. No No NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Curses Soom for making a girl Idealian, now I want to see her body;)

15. I can't wait to see more pictures! I don't even know what I want - her to be 51 or 72... 51 would fit in better with the rest of my girls, but I'm been very curious about the bigger SD sizes.

16. I am too happy to speak. She is gorgeous. Soom will lead me to bankruptcy.......

17. I sure wish she is 51cm!!! I really need a smaller doll as all my incoming are 65-70 and therefore not very convenient to bring everywhere :sweat

18. Please don't be 51, please don't be 51, please don't be 51... 72 is too big for me, so if she's 72 I'm safe, if she's 51 I'm doomed.

19. I'm hoping she's not 51cm ;_; That would make me so sad... (but I might just have to get her anyways.)

20. Well thank goodness for that! It is a girl so I am safe this time.