1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Jan MDs: Taco and Dolomi

Dec 30, 2010

1. Oh my god I never even thought about dragon. I thought they were Shoshon tinies. ...I can't stop giggling at their names though. TACO. <3 I should have bewared saying earlier I was craving tacos...

2. I thought so too, I mean, baby antlers. But then it hit me, they're clear, like Nephelin's, er, horn crown, so it could be either. Or maybe both? Argh! I just don't know...

.hlp

3. I thought the same thing of the horns. I was reminded of Nephelin straight away. Now I can only hope they are dragon tinies because I just missed out on Haidi (was going to order her after work today). :(

4. O.o January is my birth month... and I do looove tacos.... and dolomite is one of my favorite stones... O.o I think I am sold just from the promo.... :sweat

5. Oh man, I'm such a sucker for the sleepy ones. And I want those crazy antlers!

6. So cute! Purely from that pic alone, I want one! But alas no money... I'll just have to stare at the pretty things instead... *sigh* I am now confused as to what they may be though. I thought more Deer or something at first but since everyone mentioned Dragon it's got me thinking. *ponders*

7. I thought deer at first, but now I'm wondering. Tiny dragons would be adorable!

8. Hmm... I dunno what it is, deer or dragon, but I love the horns and face and possibly the outfit. I'll definitely be watching this one! And dangit, I just recently ordered my LittleFee Leah! :(

9. I'm doomed. So very, very doomed. I needed a baby dragon for my Morgen. And those little claws and antlers are darling. Unless they seriously screw up the feet I'll probably be Soomed again. Good thing I've been saving my pennies.

10. so freakin cuuuuute~!

11. It looks kinda cute (:

I don't think it's a deer though, since if you look at it's hands they have some sort of claws?

Edit: Oops someone else already mentioned that, ahah.

12. It doesn't matter what these two babies are I literally shrieked
      and screamed when I saw this thread, not a happy sound @ all.
      I've been stalking Soom waiting for them because I had to choose
      between dolls.....and Soom ALWAYS wins.
      Hmm anyone else wonder if it's GS? At first look it seemed like it
      it doesn't really look like GS or CW but guess that's the PS/lighting.
      Either way I'm ruined. At least one must live with me! Love the name
      Taco too lol.

13. ahaha.. I had tacos tonight for dinner 8D

she(?) looks cute... wonder what the OE heads will look like if there is any.

14. Looking again, I really hope at least one of them is colored resin. It looks almost grey from the promo, and I'm hoping that's not just blushing!

15. I want to see more pictures~ Come on, Soom~ 8D

16. .... Or maybe its blue skin! :D

17. Waiting for more pictures...
      I think they will be my cup of tea... =__=
      Start saving money for them....

18. she is so adorable ~~~;) I want to see more pics~~

19. Hmm, if they're dragons I may have to reconsider. I'm not really big on tinies(No pun intended).