1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM [MD/DEC] Shoshon-The First Cánë

Nov 29, 2010

1. No kidding! He looks like he may be on the Mega Gem body...if he is, I'm soomed since I've been wanting a tanned MG!!!

2. I was hoping for new idealian too..but he's hot...
      Seems for real to be on a muscular body,i mean where the shoulder is seems more muscular,but maybe it's my impression...the horns are simply gorgeous...

3. Does look like a Mega Gem! I wonder how those antlers are kept stable? Must have two magnets or something because otherwise they'd just flop down to the sides of his head.

4. He's just lovely, horns should mean hooves, but he is wearing some fur, wow! I was expecting Idealian promo pics tonight! :o Who knew they were going to SG me out of the blue? Sigh...

.hlp

5. Wow, those antlers are SO win... Must have! I'm so glad I'm not into male dolls! But I know I'm putting those antlers on my list right away! Is he maybe a "mega gem" like Monzo?

6. He looks LOVELY! He reminds of like "Chalco's brother from the north" with all the fur and the antlers. Soom is killing me with this one. He is spectacular.

7. He have reindeer horns,so this means hooves. Btw the chalco hooves are bigger but lighter so no wonder that these won't be made in a different way.I was expecting idealian promo teaser too...

8. Those antlers are truly gorgeous. I want to see the face straight on though because I've been somewhat disappointed in Soom's faces as of late. :-/ But the outfit and antlers are already intriguing.

9. I can see also from his profile ,much different from the SG type,that he will be a mega gem.

10. Hmm, I love his face so far, it has all sorts of potential pointiness from the angle it's shot from, not as soft and pretty as Epidos (not that there's anything wrong with that, rawr!), but more feral almost. I would so dig a Northern forest vibe from him, or something almost shamanistic, that would be so freakin' cool!

My only problem right now is that his faceup almost seems mild to me, I'd almost want him in very bold, strong colors. But we'll see what the final pics have to say about that. ;)

.hlp

11. i will wait for idealian pics too, but well this MD look interesting, the horns mek me suppose thta he'll have hooes in the ends, i love the wig and the dress btw, the wig have a nice color too

12. well maybe the face-up looks a bit faint as he's actually tanned?It's possible?

13. It's impossible to your opinion that he will be a tanned centaur?No?I'm going too far with imagination?

14. I love the looks of his styling so far, the antlers and the northern dress. :aheartbea

15. uhmm not quite sure but at least everything it's possible, he seams to me a SG, but i could be wrong also on this...

16. This. I agree, and I must say that Shoshon looks rather promising so far... I can already tell that his sculpt is more to my taste than Chalco and Coquina even from the small teaser side view we've got. Yummy. And his eyes look super intense, don't they? He looks a bit crazed. (Not that it's a bad thing. LOL)

17. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooaaaaa...

You think he could be, like...d stag centaur? Yeah, what if they did go there? But I don't know if it'd work with a mega bod...

.hlp

18. Oh I hope he's not a centaur. Love the look of him, but wouldn't consider bring him home if he were a centaur. :(

19. (First of all, I love your avatar, I've been obsessed with FF8 since I was a younggun!) And second, I dunno, he looks pretty mild to me like the others. :-/ I like his sharp nose but I don't know about the rest yet. Their faces have been really blah to me the past few months.