Soom MD February 2010 - Breccia Moon Wish

Feb 23, 2010

1. Wow, she's gorgeous! Looks like a fennec! Though wolf is more likely, considering the 'Moon Wish' ^-^ She lives in PELLA - The World Beyond...

2. I wonder? Her ears look positively fox-ish to me, as the color is reddish with a dark hinge. There are red wolves, but they're about extinct..

You do have a point with the Moon Wish, though. Oh, Soom! More pictures, please. >:

3. Just can't wait to see more.

To me, her eye looks like fox. But I think she is more likely a wolf under moonlight ^///^

4. She defenitely looks like a fox to me! I will be getting that girl! If I don't like the fantasy parts, I'll sell them, but the rest will be mine!!!

5. I think she looks really nice. :aheartbea
      Something between a fox or a desert dog?
      Her fingers remind me on a cat. ^^°
      Maybe she is something like a female werewolf? (because of the moon :?)

6. eeeeeep I hope I don't get Soomed, I'm liking what I see already!

7. Err... what's the difference between hot linking and posting pictures? Because I posted some pictures here and they were removed, so I'd like to know how to do it correctly...

She is gorgeous! I love her face :)

8. I'm a little diasppointed it wasn't tinies, but wow is she pretty. The ears look too long to be wolf ears but the moon-wish thing seems very 'warewolf-ish' to me. It may just be distorted because of the way its cut off/ photoshopping issue. I'm sure it will be clear when the rest of them are released! I love her face, too. She has a very beyla pout to her mouth, which I love. I'm safe though...no expensive Soom SDs for me. Can we say canine tinies soon?! :D

9. Her face is very very pretty, I really adore it.
      I like her ears and claws too. Because they are sort of claws instead of paws, I don't think it is a wolf or fox, although the ears look a lot like it.

I am afraid that it will be a bat. :(
      Why afraid?
      Because I love bats and I don't think I have the money to bring her home, since I already have chalco on layaway...

10. Oh Noooooo! Why Soom? WHY?? :-(

I love her!!

11. I like your bat speculation! it actually fits in with the moon too! :D

Ahaha even if she isn't a bat, you can easily make her one~ :)

12. This might sound odd but I really love her hands!! <3 Even if I don't buy her I must have those hands .lol

13. A bat would be awesome, but wouldn't the fantasy parts have to be wings then? She already has claws... I wonder about the white fur, too...

14. OMG, A BAT??!! I would die from cuteness!! :D

15. Maybe I'm just really tired (from staying up late refreshing Soom!)
      buuut...what's that furry/fluffy black thing in the picture? It looks
      like it could be a tail, perhaps part of her outfit?

edit: She clearly has fur...on her outfit and her wrists.
      I'm so relieved she's CW, but not sure that helps my
      money any. I'm going with the Fox spec.

16. Well I am WELL AND TRULY FREAKING OUT.:D

This makes my horrible day so much better.

When I stop freaking out, I'll return to speculate xD

17. I think she has something very special about her. Her face makes me think of high-class porcelain dolls more than any other Soom SG mold before. I am not sure if I like her pumped-up lips, but I can't deny she is uber-cute. I am unsure of my Galena's face (the nose puts me off...) so I might consider getting her head to put on big bird body (as Breccia seems to be Cream White as well). Can't wait to see her legs and outfit either!
      I am voting for a Fox btw.

And I am also hoping they won't stop making Teenie MD!
      Because I really, really _need_ a grey kitty xD

18. Aww, she looks so cute!! But I was really hoping to see some tinies :( M-maybe some tinies after Breccia? Or will they not continue with tinies from now on?
      I really like Breccia but I know already that she will be too expensive for me.

19. I love her hands as well!! And her face! OMG her face!! I cannot say the same about her ears though :S

20. noooooo *dies* I thought I would stop after Chalco *sob*