1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Soom MD/November] Pyrol and Minette - The Magic Horn

Oct 28, 2010

1. mee! :XD:
      i can't miss a son for my Epidos.
      i wonder if there is also the OE head with the human version?

2. AAAAH! Mini ponies whyyyy. ;___; I need to see more pictures to decide if I like the face or not, but so far so good! *____*

The body body looks adorable! :D

3. I'm hoping the exact same, Tosh. I am really crossing my fingers for an OE head.

And OMG - one of these babes would look so adorable with Epidos! :D

Same here, Aisu. Can't wait to see more pics but... my wallet is already feeling uneasy. :XD:

4. @_@
      cute, but.... I'm so afraid they're as misproportionated as Epidos was....
      can't wait to see more pics anyway, and hopefully soon!!!

5. Aaaaaaaaaaaand they had me at hello. They had me at hello. :D

Goodbye money :( I hardly knew you.

(Of course, I need more pictures... but I think I can tell...)

6. Haha, while this is of no particular interest to me (other than the way they have sculpted this wonder) I know several people who are gonna pitch a fit over this idea! Xmas savings around the globe may take a hit because of this XD

7. so cute, i might want one.

8. Oh gaaaawd, so cuuute!! Good thing I'm not a collector of chibi tinies! If they were mini gem upper bodied/headed (like the faeries) I would be so Soomed :D

9. I think he/she looks adorable and I can't wait to see more photos! Those hands look a bit odd, I do like what I see so far of the face. I can deal with a bit of proportion issues with a tiny versus a larger doll.

I hope to see both Pyrol and Minette in a teaser soon. I'm assuming Pyrol if that is the boy, is the one in the photo? I'll just have to wait and see.

10. Btw... what does everyone speculate for the second tiny? Another centaur or a human? Thoughts? :)

Man, I know what you mean. The more I look at him/her the more I swoon.

11. Ahhh! The pony body is adorable. But I don't think I should get one, I mustn't. XD

12. All I can say is "EEE! PONY!"

13. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH BABY CENTAURS *flail flail*

14. By the way - PeppermintPocky - the title of this thread says Eprol instead of Pyrol. xD I see why you made the mistake though... Soom's crazy fancy writing... xD

15. >< I was afraid they'd do this, but why so soon?!!!! I really want a teeny pony, but the monies...they are all gone...

16. D'oh! :doh Thanks Aisu. It's been fixed. ;)

17. Oh dear me.. So adorable and exactly what I've been wanting. I just hope the head looks better than in that teaser pic. not a fan of it so far, but I could be proven wrong with more photos.

18. I'm officially soomed again.....*waves goodbye to money*

I just got Nephelin too...seriously I should just hand them my paychecks. But yes I'll definitely be bringing at least one home and he's already got a name. Enki.

19. Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... *cries* They look so adorable, but I promised myself no more dolly purchases for the rest of the year to give me a break for Christmas.