1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Saiph Discussion

Apr 15, 2008

1. I really, really like her. Hope to see owner pics soon.

2. I agree with the dress being beautiful! The headdress or crown kind of reminds me of art deco style, but the dress is more renaissance.

3. Oh, for April? I can't believe a whole month went by and I missed her completely! How terrible. I really hope to snatch her in the marketplace then or in the next few months.

4. cute that you ask the universe, i asked the universe to give me Beryl and it worked in some way :)
      good luck! ♥

again, Saiph is lovely, i can't wait to see ownerpics! i also love her name, it sounds so nice! i think Soom is getting good at namegiving, i love the name Beryl too, Stars and Crystals, nice!

5. Saiph is absolutely gorgeous. She looks soooo real,which would look strange next to my Chiwoo, I realize..But she's so pretty!! ^o^

6. yay! thank you so much~ and my wish worked too!! of course I had to sell alot of stuff ;) hope you get your Beryl soon :3

7. Did anyone else notice the new wigs on Soom's site? The streaky black/pink and black/teal straight ones? It looks like they may have used her as a model for some of them, though the face-up appears quite different (and styled more like the one on Deneb). Unless that's a different girl we haven't seen yet, of course, but those lips sure look like hers. Hopefully that means they have a few of them on hand and will ship soon. (Yeah, I'm grasping at straws, I know... *laugh*)

8. The girl with the black/pink and black/teal wigs isn't Saiph. It's Dia, she has been released earlier than Saiph. So, it's not a new doll. Check Dia here: http://www.dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=2989

9. D'oh. How could I have missed that? *laugh* You're absolutely right. Pity though -- the jacket in the black/pink wig pic is one I'd love to have in MA sizes.

10. Forgive me if this question has already been asked (I looked but couldn't find my answer).

Can Saiph's head be put on the Super Gem body?

Thanks in advance!

11. Hard to say, you'd need someone with both bodies, I've put a Mecha Angel head on a 70cm body and it worked fine to me. I'm getting Beryl and plan to get Saiph eventually, but that could be months down the track. Normal body Beryl is approx 65cm so it may work, the neck is fairly long so you can probably get away with it.

12. Thank you Hobbysue! I'm not planning to get her anytime soon so I guess I'll get my answer once people start getting their Saiphs! :)

13. eeeeeeeee!! :D got a shipping notice this morning!!

14. Congrats! *quietly tucks her shipping notice envy under the desk where no one can see it*

Did you order her blank, or with faceup/brushing/etc.?

15. awww *pets shipping notice envy* don't worry I understand you :3

I ordered her blank~but I waffled for a minute before ordering (as if I had the power to resist, money or no!) so I know there will be other notices any minute.
      I hope you get yours soon :D

16. *pines quietly and stares imploringly up at the heavens* I hope so, too.

I went for the full treatment -- sanding, brushing, faceup... no outfit, though. I suspect I've got another week in limbo at least. Still, it's a light at the end of the tunnel! Please, please post a million pics of her when she arrives. Soom's giant ladies are all downright gorgeous to me; I could happily house one of each of the female MA's in WS and NS if I had the budget for it, even if it meant evicting furniture -- or possibly... *twitch* ...old hoarded art supplies -- to do it.

My mother and I ended up ordering one of the little fashion model ladies from Dollmore the other day, and we were starting to take bets on whether she'd arrive before any of the ones we ordered from Soom, considering the order rush over there lately. *chuckle* I'm brave enough to try blushing and faceup on that one, but not the bigger gals... yet.

17. Has she been shipped yet?? I can't wait to see owner pics of her ^_^
      I might buy her as well to turn her into a man, for my Tseng [Deneb male]

Sabriell

18. I kept wondering if someone was going to suggest that. *chuckle* I can see it being easier with Vega and Deneb since they seem to have stronger features than Saiph, but I have no doubt it'd look really cool.

19. She's here :D She is so loose her legs are actually hanging below her body by 1 or 2 cm~ She can't stand up at all on her own~it's kinda funny like a foal or something XD but she is gorgeous. Gah her lips are so amazing *_* I am gonna start her face up right now!

Surreality heehee I totally relate to the old hoarded art supplies. But you might *need* them one day, right?? >.>;; Anyway, I actually find the bigger dollies to be easier to paint. The first time I painted a small doll was my former Minifee and I struggled quite a bit.

any other shipping notices yet??!!

20. ohhh great !! Don't forget to make pic of her !!
      Can't wait to get mine XD