1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel Saiph Discussion

Apr 15, 2008

1. does any one know if she'll be available in white skin again? (either boy or girl version) - if i had known they weren't going to sell the white skin after the christmas event i would have gotten one ><;;;;

2. I think they will. I heard they had put Dia back up in WS, but there was no announcement for it. However the FFD which is for the boys this month, is NS only. The Xmas kits sold out really fast too, not everybody who ordered actually got one.

3. really? i didn't know that not every one got one.....

of course after all of this i realized how lovely saiph would be as a koi-colored mermaid ><;;;

i guess i'll just have to keep watching the site.

4. Yeah, some people who ordered, had their orders cancelled and refunded. The dolls were premade and shipped quickly so they only had a limited amount. Definitely keep a regular eye on the site (and the MP) because Soom probably won't announce it.

5. yeah - it was weird, i asked about if olivine would be available in cream white again and they told me no, but then put all the rest of the super gems available in white skin *_*

i just fear second hand prices if they don't... but thanks, i'll keep watching!

6. I also hope that they will put the saiphs back in white skin in the future again.. Because I still want two.

Today I have left Soom a message on their Q&A if the white skin break is temporary or forever. So when I'll recieve a reply, I'll post the answer here too.

7. Today I recieved my reply about the white skin mecha angels.

Unfortunately, their answer was that they will not produce any more white skin mecha angels in future. So I can't buy the two saiphs and 1 meisa I had in mind. :...(

8. Gosh, I'm now wondering if they're planning to delete the mecha angel range altogether, possibly to make way for the Idealian range. I want a Soom Saiph in normal skin so I'm thinking I had better get in and put her on layaway quickly. I'm hoping next month will be the NS Saiphs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will soon be available then.

9. It would be great if they moved the Mecha head sculpts into the Idealian range so that they were still available, it seems the size of the MA dolls is one of the things that has people hesitant about buying them.

10. I surely hope that you are wrong, because my new WS Saiph is one of my all-time favorite dolls, period, never mind BJDS. The WS is very white indeed, hands and feet in particular, but it gives her an unearthly look that is sort of pre-Raphaelite, modern and angelic, all at the same kind. The NS dolls are beautiful too, but not as much as these, maybe, not sure. Gosh, I hope they continue to keep these huge and beautiful dolls in the line, and add the Idealians too...am very anxious for one of those when they finally come to being.

11. Certainly will make these as limited as possible if they discontinue such a desirable doll!

12. LOL, I don't want them to be limited and desirable, I just want them to be made!!!

13. I'm planning to order a NS Saiph in the next FFD. Maybe they're stopping the WS because they're not popular or to keep them for special limiteds? They seem to prefer doing the Monthly dolls in WS so I'm confused as to why they're stopping production. The only other reason I can think of is that they're planning to stop the Mecha Angels eventually. Sabik has been semi popular but I don't think the size suits a lot of people. Saiph gets a lot of requests for head only.

14. So I have heard and I know that the heads work well on smaller bodies, but still. There's something so glorious about that amplitude of doll!

15. Long story, but I emailed Soom about this, and they said no more WS, but for how long is anybody's guess. Wish you all the luck in the world, cause this doll's drop-dead gorgeous!

16. yeah - i saw velvetbat's reply from soom. oh well.

17. Well, it means I'm dropping everything to get Saiph in NS next month as long as they offer her. I don't want to miss out as she really is the best match for my Sabik. I plan to keep him as well. I wonder if they will move the heads to the idealian range. I can't see it happening from what I remember of the idealian. They had that inner brain thing happening. I'm guessing they'd just delete the range altogether. I see they've dropped Olivine from the super gem range without notice unless she's just getting reshot.

18. Perhaps if we beg? Mine is my favorite BJD, which I didn't think possible, but there you are...let's send them a barrage, well, maybe a fair amount, and plead for them not to discontinue this exquisite doll.

19. Yes, I don't think it is really fair to just stop selling a line of dolls with no notice! They could have given some indication during the winter event. I was thinking about getting a WS Saiph boy. I don't know if I would like him as much in NS.

20. I hope that these are rumors only, and not fact. That way, you get your Saiph guy and I get Sabik...later!