1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll May (Taurus) the Third Land: Sard - Night Odyssey Discussion

May 15, 2008

1. I agree, he's probably the incubus the Beryl fans wanted. ^^
      What a fantastic mold! He's incredibly beautiful. Soom is killing me. *sigh*

2. And he's sold out already too. :( I'm sure they'll restock him like they did Beryl. But why can't I see any pictures of him? All I can see is the first display photo and no more.

Also, tell me if I'm right... is that Dia's face I'm seeing on him? It looks like her head.

3. Oh my God. It's taking everything I have in me to keep from jumping up and down right now. I have been waiting for them to come out with the Incubus, and now that they do, he has Dia's face, the doll I also almost bought for them??? This is too perfect!

4. He's not sold out. He's not on sale yet. ^^

5. Yeah, I thought of that after I posted. I thought "But he doesn't even have a price...!"

I am SO excited. This is the one doll I've been waiting for. He's got to be the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. :love

6. He looks really great! Is that head really Dia or just similar looking male head. I mean if it's Dia, I'm not going to even think about getting him. I want Dia as a woman.

7. I have to say I don't like the face that much, I need something more manish.....

8. Yeah, it's definitely Dia. That or a head that looks exactly like her. :lol: This is perfect for me, because I've been wanting to get Dia and make her into a man, I LOVE her face, she was the only other doll I was considering getting... until I heard about the Incubus, and I decided to wait on that. So for me, it's like all the pieces I had wanted came together into one thing. Has Soom read my mind? :love

9. I'd say the head is same as Dia's(wich is a nice sculpt btw).
      Waiting to see pics of the whole doll~ :whee:

10. Loagaeth, what can I say.... Lucky you!) I always have this Head+Body puzzles....

11. I thought I would have the same thing! It's crazy how lucky I got this time!

My bank account on the other hand? Not so lucky. :lol:

12. Lucky you Loagaeth! My dream doll would have been the other way round, Beryl with Dia's head and with elf ears. :) Damn, I wish they would sell the head separately.

If it is Dia's head and there's someone who don't want the head, I'd be willing to buy it from you.

13. Loagaeth, think about my bank account! If I will buy him, I would change his head, but not all heads I like u can buy without body)) See, I have to buy incubus plus another doll and later to sell that doll body... a lot of work)

14. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting just her head. I'm sure there will be tons of people who won't like Dia's head on the Incubus, but will buy the doll just for the body. I saw quite a few people doing that with Beryl.

Vanilla Sky: Oh I hear you. I was going to have to do the same thing, because I did eventually plan on making a male Dia. What would your ideal head for this doll be?

15. Oh no, no, no! I saw the Beryl and LOVED the legs and horns, but was saved by the fact that she is a girl (I don't do girls). Now this! If this is the incubus, with horns and legs, I am totally lost. Damn!

16. doesn't he supposed to be Month doll but not FFD?

17. yay ~ They've finally unveiled the incubus! What a slow tease.......I am dying of anticipation. I need to see the REST of him!!! He does have a nice face though :)

18. Same here! I don't do girls either. But then I heard they were coming out with an Incubus, and I was about 95% sure I was done for. And I was right. :sweat

Soom's site has him labelled as all the other monthly dolls are, so I'm assuming he isn't FFD. Probably just a mistake in this thread's title. :lol: