1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Namu Voice of Angel Twins

Jul 4, 2006

1. Okay, I'm still kind of new to all the companies and such, but how can Soom be offering 2 60cm dolls for only $849? And that's coming with wigs, eyes, outfits, plus they're two different skintones. I assume they're 60cm, because the normal Namu is 60cm. Am I wrong? Is there something about Soom that people should know? Are they fishy or something? This seems like a crazy deal!

Here's the link for those interested:
      http://dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=1398

2. I'm planning on buying them. I love Namu and can't resist twins.
      It's a lot cheaper because they're unassembled. You have to string them yourself. ^^

3. Ooooh. How hard is it to string a doll? Because, dang, that's an awesome price for 2 dolls with everything included (plus face-ups and tattoos — I forgot to mention those).

4. It can't be too difficult, since everyone seems to be able to do it. I've never done it myself, but I can't wait to try. ^^

5. Restringing is really easy. Here is a thread I put up about stringing. It has step-by-step instructions and video clips to go with them. If you have any questions when the time comes, feel free to ask in the thread and I'll help if I can ^_^

6. Those two are lovely. I was hpoing these two would encourage more people to buy Namu's, I really want to see more of him.

Stringing isn't hard. and even if you do buy an assembled doll, you will probaly jave to re-stringing it yourself anyway at sometime because they become loose. Better to learn now?

7. i bought them! and i'm really hoping that stringing is as easy as everyone says it is. but i'm excited to learn how from the manual so i don't have to be so scared to do it with my other dolls! can't wait to see everyone's twins!

8. When did the twins become available? Oooh, i really want a Camine for my first doll . . . but twins with stuff costing the same as Camine with stuff. . . so conflicted.

And Soom isn't helping with their free shipping. >.<

9. they've been available since june 30, i think.
      namu is a face that grows on you..... i love him.

10. Wow Namu Twins, thats so cool. I just LOVE my Zenko(Soom Namu) he is my first boy. He has the most wonderful face. If I get these I will have Namu triplets!!hehe.

Xen

Owner: Zenko(Soom Namu) Dollstown Estella, Souldoll Neve, Avix by Suen DD#1, DD#2, Obitsu 60cm+ assorted heads.

11. I said I was going to stop at 10 boys....but Soom just had to release the twin angels.....so I will be ordering them....assembled though cos I don't like stringing my boys and will avoid it anyway I can. Soom will assemble them for an extra fee.

12. UFKs are a drug. Even I'm tempted, and I have Soom twins already.

13. Hopefully the twins will encourage more to buy Namus, but I'm kind of glad they're not so popular yet. I already have an El and I didn't even know how popular he was when I bought him!

Namu's the second doll I fell in love with, so I'm planning on him being my next to buy also. I got excited over the twins because I hope it means there will soon be a white skin option for Namu. I'd have a character in mind if there were.

This makes me want to oogle the twins again and dream of the time I can actually afford another doll... *sighs*

14. If you have any trouble let me know and St. James and I will help you. It's a good excuse to manhandle your Namus!:sneaky I'm sooo self-serving.:sweat

15. My roommate and I have this set in our doll plans. Namu has always been a doll we've both wanted. So it's perfect, we're going to split between the two of us. The price is awesome, and between the two of us saving all that money will be worth stringing the dolls ourselves.

16. hehe, thanks lots...... but i got them strung myself! :) i thought it was going to be hard, but it wasn't so bad, and i had my fiance around to help out when i needed extra muscle, lol. i should post some pictures......
      but you guys can fondle my dollies whenever you like! just get in touch. ;)
      :aheartbea Robin

17. I love that face and what a great deal. Those lips are so kissable. LOL

18. I think I'm in love!!!

19. sorry to suddenly ask a random question but....
      to those who own these twins, can you tell me (or even PM me) how the wings are attached to the doll? because i don't see any of the usual "ribbons"... pictures would be much appreciated! (i am trying to formulate a pattern for wings that will allow this kind of non-ribbon effect, so this will really help lots in my on-going "research") :)

:aheartbea

20. Um, on the page to buy the lovelies, they shouw you how the wings go on (at the very bottum). The straps for the wings actually go in the shoulder joint, I think.