1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Order Chance Centaur: Hornblend the Barbarian King

Dec 26, 2011

1. Ugh, I think we were all deluding ourselves to think that Soom could possibly be slowing down for us by adjusting their doll lines like they did. This guy is great looking! Im thinking to proportions make him Zinc's size?

2. He sure looks like ID51 to me (which Zinc was, yes?). He seems to me to have a Hyperon-esque face as well. From what I can tell from this angle anyways.

3. Ack! Another smaller centaur? I thought that Zinc was tempting enough, *twich* however I'm good this time, I havn't gottne hit by the "Soom-doom Bullet" just yet.

Though if they come up with a centaur mare, then I'd be in so much trouble. ;_;

4. I'm hoping he's an ID 51 because then I can't even consider him. That and if he's like Zinc and they don't offer a purely human body it won't matter anyway. I like the centaurs a lot, but it just doesn't work for any of my characters. I love his face though, and that he has pointed ears. If he's a regular ID I'd definitely consider him...or at least try to get his head...who knows *shrug*

5. So the seam removal has been put up for $200. Does that tell anyone anything as to his size? Tried checking Zinc to see what his was set at but of course it's not listed anymore :(

6. Oh god he looks so cool. I have been sucked into the cult of Soom. Waaaaant. ;.;

7. ^^;; If I hadn't already hybrided my cantuar with monzo I might have gone for this guy...but then again, wonder if he'll still have the same hooves bull hooves would be awesome >w

8. I really am hoping he's a smaller centaur. cuz then i wont buy him :D He looks small though. He does look really awesome though.

edit: just checked the seaming removal... looks like he's a centauroid gem size... yikes... my bank account may suffer >.>

9. I love the centaur dolls, but I would really love to see a Clydesdale/Percheron type body with that muscle-y Idealian torso.

10. Haha, another one. Thank goodness I already have my Zinc. He was enough on my wallet that I can't even consider another and it wouldn't fit the story very well anyway. I would assume that this would be the same as Zinc and in my opinoin that INSANELY EXPENSIVE seam sanding is worth it. If I remember correctly from others in the Zinc thread the seams cut right across the muscle on the horse body. But I wouldn't know personally.

I'm wondering if the horse body is a different color. I wouldn't think they would blush ALL of that.

EDIT: Oh and on the Draft Horse idea, the horse body is far to thin to make it look correct. The legs are of thoroughbred then had a couple of inches. AKA Long thin legs. I would attempt to jump if they released a stockier build for the 51cm Centaurs but that would be QUIET expensive (thus the attempt).

11. I'm reeeeeeally crossing my fingers I won't like him!
      and why is soom so slow to put up the pics? ;_; this is torture

edit: soom is almost 3hours late with the pictures/price <.< f*** off I'm going to bed now xD;;;

I do kinda hope (no, no I don't) that his hooves/legs will be a bit different! he really doesn't look like a horse with those horns xD

12. Yeah...I'm sad that the pics aren't up yet. The suspense is killing me!!!

13. Haha, still not up at 12:30am central time. Not sure where he is... -shrug- I just wanna see his clothes for my Zinc's sake XD.

14. lol I really hope there is something that makes me not want him ^_^ i really don't need to be getting that big of a doll with my limited space and cash

15. It's up now. Quite a pretty face. Lucky for me it's Zinc-size.

16. I love the outfit and spear - I must have them for my Zinc!

17. zinc size? are you sure? it says centuaroid normal size and his clothes are nicely fit to epidos. I'm so confused as to how tall he is. x_x; I suppose I will ask Soom. :D

18. I really like him... :...( Bwaaa!

19. It says he's Idealian51 upper body so same size as Zinc. Which means....I'M SAFE :D He is very pretty though.