1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Releasing Bodies Separately

Aug 12, 2010

1. <3

" Customer demands required us to make a chance of purchase the Super gem body and the Teenie gem body. This Special order chance is not only for the MD owner who need the bodies for the extra MD heads but also any customer who need our new bodies. And we would like to inform you that this special order bodies have newly upgraded elbow joints.
      * Special Body Item List:

Super Gem Female Body
      Super Gem Male Body
      Super Gem High Heel Parts
      Teenie Gem Boy Body
      Teenie Gem Girl Body
      (Skin type option: Normal, Cream White and Grey)

* Ordering period: * Aug. 20th. 2010. 9:00 A.M. ~ Sep. 8th. 2010. 9:00 A.M.
      (KOREAN STANDARD TIME) "

2. I've left them a query on the Q&A asking if the grey resin will be the same shade as Bygg or Grit?
      They are quite different. I'll post the reply here if anyone is interested.

3. Any idea if this new elbow joint means it will finally be double jointed?

4. The elbow joint is already double jointed - but because of a design-flaw it tends to turn in its socket. I'm pretty sure the upgrade was focused on preventing that.

5. Soom just added the jointed hands to this ordering period :)

6. Rather than asking about the availability of specific color(s) or body parts, body types in the News Forum, it would be better to ask Soom directly for an answer. Then, if you like, share the information here.
      http://dollsoom.com/soom/

7. [Check] About the renewal body and current orders
      http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gem_notice&wr_id=308

8. I think some people interested in Tank Skin bodys. Here is the answer:

About the new tan skin bodies:

We will put them on sale after the first period for the other skin colors is finished.

Please wait a little bit more and stay tuned on the website.

9. Does this include the MDs? Or only their standard Super Gems?

10. Ostrich, you would need to ask Soom that, as snowleopard already said.

11. New Update from Soom:

Admin 10-08-18 16:29

added to the list;
      Super Gem Female Arm Parts
      Super Gem Male Arm Parts
      Teenie Gem Boy Arm Parts
      Teenie Gem Girl Arm Parts

12. Soom now have the bodies and their prices up. However, the 20th (today in Korean terms) is a Training day, so while it's possible to order, I don't think they'll be able to answer any questions.

http://www.dollsoom.com/eng/shop/list.php?ca_id=10k0

Supergem bodies are $464 before blushing and sanding, while Teenie Gems are $170. Supergem high heel parts are $35, male and female Supergem arm parts $85, Teenie gem arm parts $45, and full bj hands UA kit $140.

13. Asked soom about the grey resin (whether it matched Bygg or Grit better) and this was their response, for those curious:

14. For those without the funds to order bodies for all of their floating heads right now, I hope you will find this answer from Soom helpful. I also inquired about Chrom colored NS bodies, since his resin color is very different from the normal NS that Soom puts out.