1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom SURPRISE

Sep 10, 2009

1. I was surfing the Soom site and saw this.

Another Surprise Post MD Event!!

WE prepared one more Post MD EVENT for you,

"SALE for 8 Limited Sard Normal Version Dolls"

This is the only chance to have the Sard Normal skin version which
      possible to choose the face up and body painting option with.

Application:
      Please place an order during the period of Post MD Event at following page;
      -(Period: Sep 17. 2009 ~ Sep 27. 2009 PM03:00)

Click!!

* (Authority sets to the cancel your order automatically if you do not
      complete the payment within 48 hours.)
      * A layaway plan is not available for his EVENT.

Composition of SARD NORMAL VERSION:
      -Sard Human Type
      -Incubus Legs, Hooves and Horns
      -Owner¡¯s Guide & Certificate of Authenticity

Option
      -Face up (Same as Sard- Night Oddysey)
      -Body Painting (Same as Sard- Night Oddysey)

Thank you so much for your attention!
      Please join us~¡Ú

2. So, uh.. how exactly does this work? First come first serve?

3. Yes, the first one to order and pay the doll are the ones to get them.

4. When on the 17th are they for sale? I saw it said Sept 17th - Sept 27th 3:00 pm *Korean time but I couldn't tell if the 3:00 pm was the start or stop time. Anyone know?

5. They start selling on Sept 17th 3:00 pm, Korean time, and end at the same time, Sept 27th ^^

6. If you have a look though, what they actually say is
      "Please place an order during the period of Post MD Event at following page;
      -(Period: Sep 17. 2009 ~ Sep 27. 2009 PM03:00 *Korean time zone)"

So, the period specified is actually refering to the 'Post MD Event' which we already knew about, which runs from that date to that date. To me, it sounds like they're running the two events simultaniously, but one is a lottery and the other and order period which starts at the same time as the Post MD Event. I think they're going to come out at 3pm and it's first in best dressed.

7. Well if you look at the section the Sards are in; the gift certificate section, this suggests that it's not the actual doll but the chance to have one of the dolls possibly? And then they will choose who will receive them? *_*

8. I asked Soom personally and the confirmed me it is "first come first served" base for Sards.

9. Below was copied from Soom's web page:

Date 2009/09/18 [11:22]Hit709Title [Check] Sard Normal Version ordering periodDear Customer,

We always appreciate your concerns about Soom.

A problem has come up, and the odering period of '8 Limited Sard Normal Version'
      was scheduled for opening 17th.Sep.2009(9:00 a.m.Korean time),
      but it has been put off till 21th.Sep.2009(9:00 a.m.Korean time).

We are very sorry to have kept you waiting, but hope you will
      realize that we have no intention to delay our Sard normal event order.

We will make every efforts to develop such matters.

Sincerely,
      SoOm