1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. Eeeek I have an older WS feny and am so excited to get her a sister 8D!

2. I saw it couple of times, it reminds toffee by the color )

3. @skyealloway I own the lion head, what specific pictures are you looking for? :)

@NoDivision Here's tawny (Honey & Bunny release) next to Soom's cream white (the newer, paper white one), if needed I can also take lower quality photos of it next to bronze and brown tan!

[​IMG]

4. Aw, I'm so disappointed there's no grey skin for the FCE! I was so hoping to get a grey Carbon.. :(

5. Hm, I wish it were a bit of a darker shade, but I did find a comparison picture next to normal skin and it is visibly quite different, so I think it will look okay next to my other girls :3

6. @Collie oh just any pictures! Do you have a gallery or album of the lion head ?

7. The tawny dolls I have are not much lighter than bronze in real life. Soom has been known to change colors and keep the same name!

8. I asked Soom about Picros transparent parts. I was wondering what colour they would be and got this answer.

"The color of the transparent parts will be white color only for cream white and normal skin color and black color only for tawny skin colour."

Black resin? I'm suprised. I'm a bit disappointed they won't be transparent like before. I'm going CW anyways so blushing will help. I thought I would share for anyone considering Picro/Sammi.

9. ....whaaaat? Black resin?? That throws a wrench in my plans... I thought it would just be transparent resin for all. Also maybe they will be transparent white and transparent black?? Would make more sense than opaque black resin, they didn't make black resin in a while??

10. That is what I was thinking, maybe they meant translucent white and black.

11. You're right it is either white transparent resin or black transparent resin, depending on your body/head choice! It's much more clear on the order page now. :)

12. I'm so glad it's transparent! Thank goodness.

13. Man, now I am having second thoughts! I know I want the Feny body but now I'm debating which head I want. I'm contemplating maybe going with Smokey. Hm....

what combinations are other people thinking about? :)

14. Yay for FCE! I'm thinking of getting a tawny surprise Feny/Necy. Although I'm a little disappointed that they aren't offering bronze or gray skin.. Tawny skin is very pretty too, but I would have wanted to have a little more tanned skin option.

I love the Feny/Necy sculpt, I already have two Feny/Necy Surprise heads, one CW and one NS. And a normal Feny/Necy head in NS. As I'm an aspiring Feny/Necy hoarder, I've been waiting for an FCE to get a tan or a gray surprise Feny/Necy or possibly both. :XD:But now that they are offering that Rru/Lilid Mountain Lion head I'm kind of considering if I should get a Rru/Lilid head with a Feny/Necy body. And in tawny skin.

*edit* Since I haven't posted pictures here in ages and I just took a couple of my Soom Keny, Thymian for the Advent Calendar in my blog, I'll just leave this here.

[​IMG]Child of Light - 13 December by SpicaNio, on Flickr

#274 NioSpica, Dec 14, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    15. I was looking at the Rru head as well. It would look great on a feny body, and the ears go well too. I almost wish they'd offered the standard head in the rru/lilid sculpt also.

16. I'm thinking about a Sov head on a Bygg/Beyla body and the Picro/Sammi head on a Carbon/Luxullia body but I'm unsure about what skin colours... I was really hoping there'd be a grey option so now I keep going back and forth...

17. She is absolutely ADORABLE. Where did you get that hat and cape if you don't mind me asking?

Is anyone thinking of ordering from the FCE? I've been eyeing Picro for ages...

18. I wish to have Picro in snow blue or pale blue color, but FCE never offers that.

19. Ohhh! Congrats to everyone picking new dolls. I think I have to pass and save up for cheshire as that one is my favorite.

Although @Vitarja I would totally get another mountian lion in snow blue!

Here is my ml girl. It's an old pic. :blush But I haven't had the time to take more.

[​IMG]

20. @NioSpica I am joining you in the Feny/Necy hoarding! XD I have a 2013 CW Feny I bought secondhand a few years ago, and just bought an NS Feny. So excited!
      Here's my girl Chiyo who is waiting for her new sister. I blushed some new 2015 hands for her today and had to use quite a lot of grey, green and yellow tones for the resin to match - she's definitely yellowed since I first got her @_@ I'm hoping she won't look like a little green alien next to Soom's new NS!

[​IMG]Nya~ by teacuplaura, on Flickr