1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. Wheee, my Feny is almost here. Her flight landed about an hour ago haha.

2. Feny is here - perfectly timed her wig order so it arrived on the same day she did :) The tawny skin is a really nice tone - I wish they had released a true tan with this FCE but I'm happy to have my Feny anyway. Next she'll go off to angeltoast for faceup.

[​IMG]

3. She's lovely! :) Congrats! That tawny is lighter than I thought it would be. Was it always so pale of a tan?

I really need to get my Rico Jr off to her face-up. *sigh* So much has been going on and my husband and I were getting our finances in order after me being out of work for almost two months due to having surgery. I need to get the ball rolling, though! I want to get her mailed to Maiya soon! Even though I really don't want to send her away.

I look forward to seeing your Feny with her face-up @NoDivision! :)

4. I looked at pictures of past tawny dolls before ordering and also had the impression that it was quite a bit darker than this. Honestly it looks a lot like the normal skin, shade wise, but just with a different underlying color to it. But I haven't put her next to any of my regular dolls yet - they're still in boxes. I can post a comparison later maybe.

5. She's totally adorable, regardless! :) Would be great to see a comparison though!

Those fluffy paws are so cute! ^_^

6. Apologies for the poor quality photos, the lighting in my room is horrible. But here's a comparison. Next to normal skin it definitely is a bit darker, but seen by itself it doesn't really read as tan.

[​IMG]

7. Ah, yeah! I see that. So definitely a difference, it's just not as noticeable on its own. It is a rather nice shade. Blushing could enhance it for sure. :)

8. Thank you for the comparison.
      Also, I love both of their dresses! Where did you get them?

9. Kelaria, I agree, it is a very nice skin tone. I almost wish this was their 'normal'!

The dress Feny is wearing came with another doll I purchased, so I'm not sure where it's from. The flowered dress is from Kuloft.

10. @NoDivision Congrats on your new arrival! Feny is so adorable, and the color is gorgeous! Your Yrie is so cute too omg QAQ I just love the paw parts. My boy is human so I've never seen them ; ;

11. Thanks ^_^ Feny is the first of mine that has the fantasy hands. I almost wish they'd included an option for human hands too, but these are very cute :3

12. x____x Silly notifications turning off! Everyone's little ones are looking great! :D

I've been working on some things for my Viol on and off for quite some time now, but most of it's getting to be done, so I'll have to get off my butt to finish it, and temporarily pop him on one of my other ponybutts to take some photos soon! :)

13. Did you do Tytus' faceup? It's EXQUISITE <3

14. Thanks! His face-up was done by maiya here on DoA. I'm getting ready to send my new Rico Jr. and my OE Bygg (Tytus' cousin) off to her for face-ups next! ;)

15. Hi, I think this is my first time posting in this discussion thread on Soom Teenies.
      Here's my youngest teenie. :whee:
      Her name is Raquel Rose Meira~
      [​IMG]

16. It suits her! Really love the light pinks and the soft, fluffy feeling she gives me!

17. She's adorable, @darkAisu!

I love the way you've styled her. She's like a little kitty-angel!

18. @FluffleNuff Thank you~ :whee: She's so "fluffy"! lol ~
      @Kelaria Yes~~ She is a kitty angel :kitty1

And here's my little girl on a unicorn :sweat
      [​IMG]

19. lol! That's hilariously adorable! :XD:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! I needed it...

20. @darkAisu Aww a Lami! What a sweetie! ♡The ears and wings are so cute! Are they from Soom?