1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. Oh WOW! Thank you so much!! :) This makes me SO happy!! ^_^ I'm going to contact them right now! ;)

2. Has anyone else ordered the new flower/ honeybee teenies? I couldn't resist adding a bee to my crew. I've been kind of out of the hobby for a bit but I'm excited to get her.

And sorry for the late reply @Kelaria my Picros outfit was from Luts. It's honey delf size I believe.

3. Thanks! :) I actually stumbled upon it while browsing Luts' site, so I answered my own question. :lol:

The new teenies are definitely adorable! :) The flower version is just so lovely! And the bee version is so cute! I look forward to seeing your bee! ^_^ I kinda wish I could order the little flower wig to replace my Eleya's wig... It's really cute!

Haven't heard anything about my girls who are getting their face-ups yet... I think I'll message maiya because I'm getting antsy! :whee:

4. @karleecakes No but I just received a Asronn original version second hand right as they released this version. Oh the irony. ^^;

It is an extremely cute sculpt too! I love him!

5. That is too funny @AnnoDomini. I really loved the first version of Asronn. Congrats on getting one!

Here's my new Teenie. Her look was just things I had around but I really love the pink and orange theme she has going:

[​IMG]

6. @karleecakes Thank you! I'm glad someone else picked them up too! Your picro is so cute! I like the orange and pink theme too, reminds me of sherbert! ♡

I am a fan of the romantic head especially, so cute and her eyes are super pretty!~

7. @karleecakes, she is lovely! :D Congrats! ^_^ She looks so sweet. <3

8. @karleecakes She's so cute! I love the color combination, too. :D

9. So... I totally forgot to post the gallery thread of the photos I took when Luna (OE Bygg) and Aria (SO Rico Jr) got their new dresses from frezje! I thought I had posted it, but just realized that I hadn't after all! :XD: Silly me!

Anyway... I just posted it. So here's a teaser that links to the thread with the rest of the photos:

[​IMG]
      New Lace Dresses

10. Yay! My Teenie Gem Free Choice Feny/ Hawa was shipped on Thursday. I just checked my account and saw it. My little Pokémon gijinka is on her way home!

11. Leira would like to wish everyone a very happy Easter! :)

[​IMG]

I did a little mini photoshoot with her yesterday among the phlox blossoms. I had forgotten to turn off the 'vivid colors' setting and the first couple photos were taken with this setting. I actually quite like the bright colors! ^_^

#371 Kelaria, Apr 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    12. My Feny/ Hawa came home yesterday. I'm so happy she is home now. When I opened her I found something odd. They blushed her fox ears and I didn't ask for blushing. Anyone else ever have that happen to them? Now I kinda of wished I had ordered blushing this time. It's such beautiful work on her ears.

13. I remember one listing where they included ear blushing with the faceup.

14. @Areanra so adorable!

I wish I have the courage to take my dolls out for photo talking like you guys did! :XD:

15. @Galileo thank you!

Why? It's easy!

16. @Areanra I'm kinda too shy too LOL! :sweat

17. I am too, but I take photos in places where there are no other people (or where the only people are my nearest and dearest). :)

18. @Galileo @Kelaria

I was also afraid at the beginning of the hobby and was embarrassed to take out the dolls somewhere even more so on the street where there are people and not my own.And now I somehow still care for them. Everyone has his hobby. Especially if you go to meetings, then you generally forget that there are still ordinary mortals.