1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. I do love that kitty head. It's tempting. So are the clothes. I think the only problem is... puss can't wear the boots.

2. The boots are extremely limited. There appears to be only one pair left. You can buy regular feet in the parts section. They don't offer brown tan, but when he's wearing boots, no one can see his feet!

3. Oh you enabler you! That's a great idea.

4. Always happy to enable! Did you do it?

5. I just saw a new doll that Soom has on preorder now. I love the head sculpt a lot. For some reason I am drawn to it. He is the Puss in Boots doll which is a limited doll. I was wondering if Soom sales their limited dolls heads separate if someone asked during the event? I know they are mostly banking on folks to get the full doll but maybe only the head or the hands interest people.

6. Unfortunately Soom doesn't release just heads or bodies alone. You'd have to join a split ,which you could either join an existing one, or create and host one. Basically you split all dolls parts evenly amongst collectors. You can see if there's a split for him in the MP. ^0^

7. (sigh) I figured as much. If I was to join one, most likely the one doing the split would want the head. He's too expensive for me to start one and with such a short ordering period it still a lot. Guess it's one of those dream dolls I wish I could have.

8. There could be someone looking for a ws body, or someone that wants the cat body! Soom does offer three month layaway and if you start the split you can claim the head yourself. You would just need to find someone who wanted the body in time.

9. I was inspired to snap a new photo of my Orion earlier this week so I thought I'd share him here. <3 This weekend I hope to start crafting his "belt", which---given the tech-savvy unicenta he is---will have tiny tools and computer parts. :XD:

I hope everyone who wants the new TG is able to buy him! :daisy

[​IMG]

10. Orion is really cute. That wig is perfect.

You may have! I bought the outfit and boots because I am so in love with those and I have other teenies that can wear them. Now I have to decide on the kitty himself. I want him, but I don't want to impulse buy him so I've been thinking it over just to make sure.

11. I bought the outfit and boots too! Taco or a future boy will have to wear it!

12. Ahhhh! That would be so adorable.

I recently bought my Mallory a headband. Now her wig no longer slips off and that makes me so happy. I was worried it got lost in the mail and fretted about missing my package to my husband. "It's coming all the way from China! Where could it be?" But I guess he thought it was something bigger because he laughed so hard when I finally got it and he saw it was only a doll's headband.
      [​IMG]

13. The Puss N Boots boots are back in stock!

14. I have finally been Soomed! I ordered the Puss in Boots cat version with the cat eyes. I would have loved to get the full set, but I got what was important. A name popped into my head immediately, Pascal. He looks so much like our cat Phoebe. I've never had a Soom doll, and am looking forward to this one!

15. Tomorrow is payday and I get Puss :D
      With the fullset clothes and I name him Arthos like one of the three musketeers.

I´m greatly satisfied with my Dia so I decided to give soom another Chance. I sold 2 of the dolls I ordered from them because I was not satisfied with the Quality.

16. Thank you! I styled his wig myself, so that means a lot. :blush

17. Hi all! With the Photobucket fiasco going on, I've spent four+ days migrating my photos to Flickr and fixing my broken image links in all my old threads... *sigh* But I finally uploaded a photoshoot I did on the 1st of July and made a gallery thread! :) I got some beautiful flowers from my husband for our anniversary at the end of June and I wanted to take photos of Aria and Wren with the lovely purple roses in the bouquet! ^_^

So here is a teaser and a link to the thread:

[​IMG]
      Little Ladies Love Flowers

18. Hello!
      Now I am with you with my new doll Yin.
      She is Silky fantasy version. I bought her n July in local secondary marketplace.
      I dreamed about her for a long time)
      [​IMG]
      Yin
      by Reinameron Vesper, on Flickr

19. How lovely! :) What a nice photo. Welcome to the thread! ^_^

Hello again Soom loving friends! My little mermaid Aria (Rico Jr.) went to Florida with me and got to have her photo taken on the beach!! It will be a while before I can get all the photos uploaded, but I will try to do a few tomorrow so I can share them with this thread. :) I'm pretty excited about it!!

20. Hi! I wanted to share with my little mermaid. She is still in process )

[​IMG]