1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. According to a list of dolls Soom will bring to a Korean convention, here will be a (possibly human only?) Serin & Rico re-release soon!

EDIT: Oh, nevermind - I just realized they will be Little Gems... :(

#541 Collie, Jul 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    2. Hi. Is anyone planning on ordering Lucky/Happy? Im thinking of ordering the white skin version blank. I just love the cute winky face he comes with and the V hands.

3. OMG! i just saw it.. ; A; I WANT... fantasy parts and hands~ I love Lucky..

4. Yeah I love Lucky too! So super cute. I don’t know if I’ll make Lucky a boy or a girl though yet.

5. If anyone does a split in white skin im down for winky face if anything~ I might wait and see if i can find a split.. if not might just order on layaway.

6. Well I hope you find one. I thought about finding a split myself but I feel like an order to get all the parts I want I would be better off buying the whole doll myself. Plus I decided I love the whole doll and would want both heads and fantasy parts.

7. My first Soom arrived today. I absolutely adore her, and have no doubt I'll be spoiling her rotten in the future.

8. Congrats! Which doll did you get? I would love to see pics of your new girl if you take any. I love seeing everyone’s teenies.

9. @Yurikun Thanks! She's Viol from the latest release. I'm actually surprised at how quickly she came, just a little over 2 months! (Hopefully the picture isn't too big!)
      [​IMG]

10. Awww she is really cute. I love her little face. That’s awesome to hear then maybe my Lucky will be home in a couple of months too.

11. so i bought Lucky blue skin instead
      [​IMG]

12. Dollie is coming together

[​IMG]

13. Very cute @Tehkiwi106 :)

I miss playing with my babies. I meant to do some photoshoots this summer, but ended up being so much busier than I thought I'd be. And it's been a lot hotter too, which meant I didn't feel like I wanted to drag my Littles outside in the heat for photos. Now I'm three days away from going back to work. :( I suppose that's what I get for procrastinating so long...
      Maybe sometime this fall I'll do a short photoshoot on the weekend.

14. So cute!! :)

I really need to take photos of my babies... It's been far too long.

15. i'm hoping over labor day i can get my girls together to take photos

16. Thank you!
      I think this will happen soon!

We will wait for your photos!

#559 Areanra, Sep 1, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2018
    17. My Lucky/Happy shipped yesterday. I hope she will be here by Monday. I’m really excited to see her soon! :) I can’t wait!