1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. According to a list of dolls Soom will bring to a Korean convention, here will be a (possibly human only?) Serin & Rico re-release soon!

EDIT: Oh, nevermind - I just realized they will be Little Gems... :(

#541 Collie, Jul 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    2. Hi. Is anyone planning on ordering Lucky/Happy? Im thinking of ordering the white skin version blank. I just love the cute winky face he comes with and the V hands.

3. OMG! i just saw it.. ; A; I WANT... fantasy parts and hands~ I love Lucky..

4. Yeah I love Lucky too! So super cute. I don’t know if I’ll make Lucky a boy or a girl though yet.

5. If anyone does a split in white skin im down for winky face if anything~ I might wait and see if i can find a split.. if not might just order on layaway.

6. Well I hope you find one. I thought about finding a split myself but I feel like an order to get all the parts I want I would be better off buying the whole doll myself. Plus I decided I love the whole doll and would want both heads and fantasy parts.

7. My first Soom arrived today. I absolutely adore her, and have no doubt I'll be spoiling her rotten in the future.

8. Congrats! Which doll did you get? I would love to see pics of your new girl if you take any. I love seeing everyone’s teenies.

9. @Yurikun Thanks! She's Viol from the latest release. I'm actually surprised at how quickly she came, just a little over 2 months! (Hopefully the picture isn't too big!)
      [​IMG]

10. Awww she is really cute. I love her little face. That’s awesome to hear then maybe my Lucky will be home in a couple of months too.

11. so i bought Lucky blue skin instead
      [​IMG]

12. Dollie is coming together

[​IMG]

13. Very cute @Tehkiwi106 :)

I miss playing with my babies. I meant to do some photoshoots this summer, but ended up being so much busier than I thought I'd be. And it's been a lot hotter too, which meant I didn't feel like I wanted to drag my Littles outside in the heat for photos. Now I'm three days away from going back to work. :( I suppose that's what I get for procrastinating so long...
      Maybe sometime this fall I'll do a short photoshoot on the weekend.

14. So cute!! :)

I really need to take photos of my babies... It's been far too long.

15. i'm hoping over labor day i can get my girls together to take photos

16. Thank you!
      I think this will happen soon!

We will wait for your photos!

#559 Areanra, Sep 1, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2018
    17. My Lucky/Happy shipped yesterday. I hope she will be here by Monday. I’m really excited to see her soon! :) I can’t wait!