1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. Not yet. As you can probably tell from my signature I'm really slow with names haha.

2. @NoDivision I can be the same way with certain dolls I have, I changed their name multiple times.

Also, I would like to share my teenies! They're finally all dressed up and looking super cute. Raine is the gray hair one and Anri is pink. I just adore their little fangs. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

3. Thank you! That photo was actually an older photo of her from the day she arrived home! :) Here's a newer photo from her latest photoshoot (which was actually 7 months ago... I haven't taken any doll photos lately for personal reasons, but I do need to take some when I get back from my Florida vacation!)

[​IMG]

ETA: Your little ones are so cute! ^_^

4. The wig I commissioned from Frappzilla arrived a couple weeks back. I think it really completes my Cheshire's look.
      [​IMG]

5. Thanks so much. I'm really pleased with her.

6. #47 goocool2, Aug 8, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
    7. goocool2, wow! Your Feny super cute!

8. That wig is so perfect for Cheshire. And I just adore your witchy Feny, goocool2. I really want a Feny but I'm holding out hope for a free choice event where I could get her in tan.

9. I took some long overdue photos of Laurel & Wren out at my Aunt's house (where we're sort-of living for the time being) yesterday! :)

I'm still going through them and editing and whatnot, but I wanted to get one uploaded and shared with you guys because I'm pretty excited about it! I don't have opportunity to take a lot of outdoor photos of my dolls, but the landscaping around my Aunt's house is gorgeous and yesterday was a nice cooler day, so I took advantage! ;)

Here's Laurel enjoying some nice weather and a lovely view!

[​IMG]

10. That's better! My little bluebird's actual wig came in today. Now we just need to work on faceup.

[​IMG]

11. Oh she's gorgeous, @NoDivision!! :D What a lovely little girl! Her wig is perfect and I adore her dress! :) Such a stunning little bird! <3

12. She's so beautiful! I love this girl.

How cute! That wig is really pretty.

13. Ahhhh, I got pictures back from the artist who's working on Vesta's hooves/tail and Cosette's heads and they pretty close to being finished. All of the parts are looking super adorable and I can't wait to have them all home and complete! <3

I'm also finally going to post Cosette's box opening once she's all back in one piece so I can show pictures of her blank as well a painted. :)

14. Wow, I am waiting for Cosettes's pictures. Even blank I think Cosettes are one of the beautiful soom mold!

15. Hello fellow Teenie Gem owners. :daisy

I wanted to see if anyone here happens to know how Soom resin takes dye? I know each company's resin reacts to dye a little differently. I ask because I've been neglecting my poor Pyrol for far too long, and in hopes of bonding with him again I'd like to dye his unicenta half a darker color (using iDye Poly).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! <3

PS: Can I also request spam of Teenie Gems w/ fantasy parts?

16. I think Mayday dyed a TG and it looked great! Just be sure to use either I-dye Poly or Rit Dye-More as they are designed for made made types of fibers and take to resin better than regular Rit.

17. Happy to oblige! :)

[​IMG]

Still working on going through and editing the photos from this photoshoot... but I've had so much to do lately that it keeps getting put on the back-burner. But I'm going to try not to put it off forever!

18. Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll have to check out Mayday's Teenie Gem. :D

What a cutie! Thank you! <3 Looks like a lazy summer day. :) Now I want to go outside and take a nap or something. :XD:

19. Hehe! Definitely! :) It was a very nice day when I took those photos! ^_^ Thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed the photo!