1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. I'm so glad I can finally join this thread, as I just purchased an adorable little Bygg full set from the marketplace!! :D I'm so excited, and already impatient, for my little cutie to arrive!! And I would love any spam of anyone else's precious littles to help hold me over while I wait!!:XD:

2. Congratulations! Bygg is super cute in grey resin! I own two Beyla heads myself, a human and a unicorn one, but neither are on the company intended body XD

[​IMG]
      Here’s a picture of Winter, my unicorn version Beyla.

3. Winter is so gorgeous @IzabethS !! :D The snowflake on her forehead is simply lovely!! Such a beautiful little unicorn you have~

I got notified today that my Bygg has finally been shipped out, so I hopefully shouldn't have to wait too much longer!! :dance

4. Thanks @Kaji_Ryuu, and congrats on the shipping notice! I managed to paint my new (to me) Beyla hybrid named Morgan yesterday. Her face up was done on Thursday and I blushed her body yesterday.

[​IMG]
      I really like how she turned out!

5. @IzabethS - she turned out so pretty!!

And Winter is gorgeous, too.

6. Thank you @Fairy Milliner! I own one more Soom, a FC Chrom, and he's my only full Soom doll. I love my new girl though, I might be her 4th owner.

7. opps sorry wrong post! But I am getting a harpy baby soon(forgot his mold name sorry!)

8. @elfy016, congratulations on expecting your new soomling. I have a baby birdy/harpy/gargoyle currently on layaway here in the marketplace and I’m so excited about it too! There are so many possibilities for character and style with this body sculpt.:) I have so many decisions to make prior to his/her arrival and am a little overwhelmed with the endless possibilities! Can anyone show us a little winged love for inspiration?

#608 PoeticSoul, Jun 11, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    9. She's a work in progress, but maybe my little Hypatia will give you some inspiration(I wasn't going to post photos of her yet, but I'm so happy with her new eyes)!
      [​IMG]Hypatia wip by Carolyn Wilson, on Flickr

10. @elfy016 Wow, her eyes look perfect for her! :D that's a really great choice.

11. Thank you! I saw a thread about metalic eyes and I realized they'd give her the perfect bird of prey look.

12. Thank you so much for sharing her with us! Those metallic eyes do give her a very bird of prey look. What a fascinating idea!:)

13. Did you guys see the new banners for their newest Teenie Gem release? Opel and Lier, tiny moth babies!! :D

14. No but now I'll have to look!

15. Oh, my gosh! That purple one!!! So CUTE!!!

16. They are super cute! Good thing I don't have any little fairy/moth children to shell or I'd be in trouble...

17. Where can I find the banner? (Sorry if that's a dumb question - I only have second-hand TGs, so I've never really looked at 'new' ones!)

18. They are really cute ... I am pretty sure I have no means in even trying to resist.

Also @Fairy Milliner here is the link to their new web page. The banner is on the site you may swipe to it tho ...
      HOME - The Gem

19. Oh, they’re up! Look at those little moth feet! So cute.