1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Teenie Gem and Monthly Doll Discussion Part 14

Jun 10, 2016

1. i decided my Glot, Lotus would be my travel buddy for a trip im taking... so i pulled her out. its been a long time since ive played with her. shes an original glot, and has yellowed as such... she kind of appears normal skin, but the photo kind of made her paler then she is. LOL

[​IMG]Lotus by Irene, on Flickr

2. Lotus is adorable, I love her color scheme! I'm usually one more for purples and blues, but the green and yellow is very striking

3. Oh yes! That color scheme is so fun! What a lovely travel buddy she’ll be for you.;)

4. Yeah I wanted something different!

5. Does anyone know a company other than Soom where I can get bunny ear parts that will fit well stylistically with my Soom Teenie?

6. OOOOOOO following because i need some too!

7. Omg dolomi of light violet skin! I need it!
      Please click out soom website! :dance

8. If only I had the money! :pout: I love purple! Although I'm still waiting and hoping for a tan/tawny scaley type dragon to be my little dragon boy Egan! :kitty1

Hope you are able to get one!! They are adorable! :kitty2

9. He has joined my family, he will be the corresponding elf twin of my tawny skin dolomi (2019 centaur):dance

10. So exciting for you!! :whee: Please do share photos!!

11. Caved and ordered a Dolomi. I always liked the original release with the dragon parts, but couldn’t order one, so I took my chance this time. Fantasy colours don’t really work for me, so I opted for normal, but I’ll definitely be going for a more exciting colour scheme than the default blushing.

12. yes if i get dolomi then i will definitely share they picture!

13. As a heads up before the Serin and Rico Jr release scheduled for this month, Soom just announced they have discontinued PayPal as a payment option.

14. I saw that the other day and rushed to pay off my Taco/Dolomi layaway early because I have issues buying things from Asia with a credit card (my bank loves to block my card when I do it). They say it’s provisional, hopefully they’ll bring it back at some point, because it’s quite an inconvenience to not have PayPal as an option.

15. That's unfortunate. :( I wonder why.

16. Hey all super fast question. Was beyla ever released in violet?

Edit: it was for the best choice, my bad!