1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Trachi & Lami Discussion [April MDs]

Apr 6, 2011

1. I like the look of the normal? skinned one. But the red one seems a bit...not to my taste. Still cute though. I'm hoping for a human head option.

2. Okay!

1) Red resin? Suddenly I wish I'd ordered a Taco so I could have red vs blue, ha! ;)
      2) IS THERE GOING TO BE A POINTY TAIL?! :o
      3) Do you think there's an awesome reason the red'un's hiding his lower face?
      4) If they don't come hooved, there's just no justice. :)

.hlp

3. OMG - sooooo Soomed here. That red resin is super cool (perfect for a little devil), but I'm totally in love with the normal skin one. >_< I NEED $$$!! Argh!

4. I agree about the normal skinned one. *3* He is just adorable! The red skin color is really interesting! It looks pretty.

5. A hoof option would sell it for me! My Ai needs her devilish brother. =D
      Maybe there's little fangs that the red ones hiding there?

6. Is anyone else tempted to do a child Hell-Boy mod on Trachy? I do like the unique color!

7. ...I want daddy >.> Ahem. Super cute!

8. Oh god, don't even say that. *pictures the super gem or mega gem daddy of these two and dies*

9. OMG yes, I'm thinking Legend! These guys are pretty cute :)

10. O.O ah crap, id be sold then.

11. Well I must say they stick to the new theme really well ^_^ Now we got an Angel og Two demons! :3
      i like them but they are not a thing I must have x'D

12. Oo they looked so adorable! I love the little lips!

13. thank goodness i have no devil characters i would be in soooooo much trouble >.< they are so cute and i definitely can't wait to see more pictures but i think i'm safe from being soomed this time ^-^

14. Sooooo cute~~~the normal skinned baby have a kissable lips~ Soom is always the first one to try new skin color! Great job!

15. Oh the light one is just too cute! really really adorable! huh :D can't stop staring! this light and darkness theme is way too dangerous for me :D I love this concept! * (silently hoping for a hot/cute big demon boy). XD

16. aw cute , i like more the NS.. but im for the daddy :XD:

17. Maybe a tiny goatee hehehehhee

You read my mind!

The red is just SO red. almost glossy red. I suppose that's the wonders of Photoshop but it made me wonder for a second if he was dipped in paint :lol:

18. The red resin looks very cool. The mini pitch forks and horns are so cute, pointy tails would just be :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea. I think they're adorable, but will have to pass. *can't buy anymore dolls this year unless I'm absolutely in love* Like everyone else, I can't wait to see their parents!

19. Love the NS one, but they absolutely need a tail and hooves for "realism" :lol: