1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom White Mecha Angel Sabik released with jointed fingers!

Nov 13, 2007

1. I already saw all the images on Soom's site. I love his outfit. I hope that's sold separately too. *______*

Ah and that outfit and wig reminds me of Ryuuki. Anybody here a fan of Saiunkoku Monogatari? :aheartbea

2. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks he looks like Bowie, :sweat

I want a pair of those hands for my boy! The joints don't bother me at all.

<3

3. In shades of Spock...BWA HA HA HA!!! :mwahaha

4. Great! Cuz I didn't see it when I first saw it. *goes to look at site* Ah, now the price is up for the hands too. Thanks ^^

and I can't wait to see your boy~ :3

5. *chokes* $150....0_o;;; I am in lvoe with the outfit though... ;_; I need more money... *sob*

6. omg now i am torn between Vega and Sabik!!! all together they cost quite a bit ahhhh! I saved the full amount for Vega and even sold of my other dolls. but i am just dying over Sabik's clothing and his awesome beautiful make up. and I have been looking for white skin tone, and he seriously does remind me of Ryuuki! i have always loved the design of Ryuuki and his brother. I totally love sci fi and GEISHAS!! why they have to make it so hard for me? I like Vega's body sculpt better though. i dunno i dunno, someone help me out before i have to make the decision to pay soon!

7. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw Ryuuki in the pictures. ^^ It'd be awesome if there was a Seiran. *_____*

Anyways, concerning Vega and Sabik, why not have them both? ;D They're sold monthly for five days during the 15th-19th so they're not limited in quantity. You can save up or ask a layaway for the other one. However, the outfit is limited, so if you really want the outfit, you should probably buy that first. Well, it's possible to get both dolls but it might take awhile. I dont think there are reasons you should be torn....^^

For the body, it's not really the best body to pose/play with. :sweat Well for me, the Sabik body took awhile to adjust. He has floppy arms and weak ankles which makes handling him kind of frustrating at time (especially at that size). But his faceup is so beautiful and that kind of makes up for what he lacks. XD; I'll assume that the female body will probably have similar problems like the male body, judging from the joints on her knees, feet and arms. but that's just personal opinion :sweat

8. Okay, I bought my hands! :fangirl: I didn't check to see if there was a posted ship date but I'm not in a huge rush to get them. I'm still not done with Corvi's face.:|

9. That's an amazing outfit...Alas, if only I had a job! I've heard some other people complaine about posing it too, but they also figure the beauty totally makes up for it. After all, no one's perfect, right? Teeheehee...

10. Well, I am interested in Sabik chinese emporer style as a whole, but not as an individual doll without the clothes and such. I don't think his body proportions is what I like anyway. but vega on the other hand, I like as a doll, and character design though i love geishas/anime characters a lot. I have been planning to get a yuh yo tenshi before vega came out, and i have been wanting her for a while. now i am wondering if I should cancel my order for vega, because she isn't limited anymore. if she were then i would be forced to buy her early. yuh is a tiny, vega would be my biggest doll if i were to get her. ultimately i think i would get both, just which one do i get first? ugh but sabik is sooo tempting! but if they came out with vega in white skin i would end up hating myself for not waiting! anyone have any suggestions??

11. I was thinking the same thing (and that was before I read your post)

:( I want him so much

Anyone think that the outfit would be ok on a 67cm doll? (Its supposed to be big anyway)

12. So did I, for my normal skin Sabik. But I did not see a shipping date in the info either.

Hmmm... do you think we will need Valium to string those hands without blowing a fuse in the process? XD

Anyway, to me the look of the hands is just typical BJD, just like the whole of the body. I am sure after a while I will not really *see* those joints anymore and it will be a part of BJD esthetics to me...^^ I guess I will blush the hands and give them a manicure anyway...

13. i thought of Ryuuki when i saw him too!
      im so glad to see more fans xD

14. I still don't think I'll ever buy one ^^ I do love SDink's Heat though he's so beautiful.........

Those hands are amazing! But I assume it can't be used with any other body?

15. Duuude. Shades of Spock is what makes those merciless eyebrows such a pair of pantymelters. <3 GotDAMN them's some good eyebrows. Wow, I never thought Mr Badass would femme-up so nicely, with his razorblade cheekbones & Jamie Lee Curtis smirk... but these new pictures, ai yai yai! :love He is really something.

I haven't bought one of these leggy beauties (a) primarily for space-constraints, and (b) because Soom keeps releasing so many gorgeous Sabiks, one after the other, and I like them all... I'd be unable to choose just one. I'd want to have a whole army!

The one time I met somebody's jointed-hand Sabik before (Cyborg), his thumb popped out of its socket constantly & the whole hand fell off no less than three times without me touching it. It was held onto the wrist by a flimsy elastic instead of a hook. It will probably want tightening & restringing. Waa, if I had to string TWO of those hands, and suede them, I'd be in the loonybin. But I bet you detail-oriented types out there can do it. ^^ Yeah, the Skeleton look can't be avoided if you want movable fingers... unless... unless somebody invented silicone joint-covers that stretch as the doll moves... *la la la*

16. Between St. James and I, we'll manage the hands no problem.:) Getting used to the look of them may take some time but I like that they appear to be a little larger than his default hands. I don't know why the decided to give such a big guy such dainty little hands and feet! Now if only they'd make some optional large feet...and some extra arms and legs with more muscle...:sweat Either way, I loves my big guy so far. :aheartbea

17. captainkyo: Yay! Another SM fan! :D
      Kalani: It might look kind of big on a 67cm doll...given Sabik's 80cm, there is 13cm difference and that might show. I dunno for sure tho. Maybe you should ask on the board? :-/

18. :doh JennyNemesis, please stop referring to Sabik's *Jamie Lee Curtis smirk* because everytime I read that I spit out whatever I'm drinking!