1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom White Mecha Angel Sabik released with jointed fingers!

Nov 13, 2007

1. I don't suppose anyone's heard about exactly how limited the jointed hands are? I'm wanting one for my Sabik, now, except I'm a bit lacking in funds. -_-

I was watching Kung Fu Hustle today and, while watching the mute female love interest sign, suddenly wanted the jointed hands for signing as well.

2. There hasn't been any mention about how limited the hands will be. I am confident they'll release them for the Four Five Days thing again. If they are already making the hands I'd wager they'll be released again next month, there's no reason for them to wait longer.

I didn't want to wait that long even though I really should have saved that money for Dolpa. :sweat

3. Hi there, i very much want the Soom four five days Sabik {pale skin} but i cannot for the life of me find out how tall he is! http://dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=2692 Any information given will be very much appreciated! xx

4. Mecha Angels Sabik and Corvi are 80cm tall. They are the tallest BJDs made at this time.

5. Woah! Thats amazing *-*!!! If possible i want him even more now... do you know if the clothes for him can only be bought on that site? Thanks so much for telling me! xx

6. Only Soom has Mecha Angel sized clothing at this point. I have managed to get some sleeveless Dollmore Model boy shirts on my guy as well. MAs have very small feet so they can wear most shoes and boots made for 60cm dolls.

7. Thats brilliant thank you! Also (excuse the stupidity of the question;;) Can they wear wigs made for 60cm dolls as well? Thank you very much!

8. I didn't realize the height difference right away. I wish SOOM put their doll stats on the page with the doll itself like LUTS does.

I don't think I've ever wanted a doll so badly before right after seeing him though. It makes me slightly happy I waited so long to get one though, because, this one is definitely IT. I cannot wait until I have enough saved up to purchase him.

9. Yes they can. ^_^ No special wig size for these guys.

I hope this doesn't burst your bubble but if you want this particular release of Sabik you can only order him between November 15-19th. After that you'll have to find him second hand. There isn't a standard Sabik that you can buy off the site whenever you're ready to get him. On the plus side, Soom does accept layaway. :)

10. Ho-ly crap. He's gorgeous. I want one now! *Curses lack of money* And I love jointed hands. Yanno, those don't strike me as nearly as creepy as they might have a few months ago, since I've already seen the creepy-coolness that is Unidoll's jointed hands. I just enjoy seeing that little extra bit of poseability in a doll and wonder if more companies are going to start making jointed hands.

11. I love it so much too! I just wish it wasn't going to take me four months to pay it off! x_x I really shouldn't have, we can't even pay all of our mortgage note this month, but god, I've been waiting for years for one like this! And omg! 80cm tall! He's taller than my desk!

12. ....I WANT. He is now beyond perfect for a character of mine... and yet, he is totally unobtainable!!! Why, oh why?! :crushed

13. Holy--- Woow. That's so awesomely cool. Gosh. I want those hands.. xD;; Gorgeous face up too. :3

14. would the jointed hands be in scale with 60cm dolls? x __ x; I have no idea how big sabiks' hands are. I've desperately wanted some white jointed hands though :<

15. The standard MA hands are much smaller than they should be for proper scale. The jointed hands look a little larger.

Compared to an SD13 boy hand, the MA hand is only a little bit larger but the wrist ball is a smaller circumference. I'd say the wrist was about the same size as a Latidoll Red boy.