Soony's Closet/Caidanbi Feedback Thread

Sep 10, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for anyone who has purchased from Soony's Closet (user Caidanbi). Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks :D

2. Caidanbi is awesome! She is super lovely do buy from and shipping is really quick too! My new edition arrived extremely well packed and had a little extra gift with her. I would highly recommend buying or selling with Caidanbi as shes just brilliant to work with.

:)

3. Caindanbi is really lovely ^^.
      My new love arrived very well packed and with a little extra gift ;) ( thank you so much). And she arrived sooo fast... Big thanks.
      I highly recommend buying or selling with Caindabi too.

4. I recieved my little elfdoll tiny Jin Del Rae renamed Pippi! Thanks Caidanbi you are the best!!:) Highly recommended A++++ seller, hugs, gg

5. I bought an Elfdoll Lyn from Caidanbi. It was a perfect transaction. Lyn was well packed and shipped quickly. I recommend Caidanbi to anyone looking to buy. I love my Lyn! Thank you so much! :fangirl:

6. I bought a Volks Megu from Caidanbi and everything went great, she shipped when she said she would, item arrived in good condition and she sent a free gift! Thanks so much, good seller!

7. Purchased a Custom House Choa from Caidanbi. When I found a few small flaws on the doll's face-up that Caidanbi had not noticed when she put her up for sale, she was totally polite and understanding, and we quickly came to a partial refund amount that satisfied both of us. Very smooth transaction. Caidanbi is trust-worthy and very professional!

8. I purchased a Custom House Naye from Caindanbi, who is just a lovely person to work with. Naye is a *gorgeous* thing, and I'm delighted with the entirety.

9. I purchase Pocket Fairy Yoko from Caidanbi and I couldn't be happier =}
      Wonderful and trustworthy individual.

10. Caidanbi is an absolute delight to work with:D Such a sweet and lovely person, she made this transaction a real joy:D She kept excellent communication and was so wonderful to talk to! My doll was packed with the utmost care and came to me just perfect! A more professional and attentive seller you could not find! I will happily deal with Caidanbi again:D

11. Really nice to do business with...everything just as stated! I'd recommend buying from Caindanbi!

12. I bought a Soah :D:D from Debi, and she was well packed and was posted very quickly! (honest international shipping too :))
      Thanks so much for the great trade,
      Pania : )

13. I bought a Yder from Caidanbi and he arrived in 2 days! Ultra fast shipping. :D And he is absolutely gorgeous. Debi is a pleasure to talk to, and I hope we can continue chatting through PMs! ^_^ Thanks so much!

14. Bought 3 head from Caidanbi. Communication was great, the heads were awesomely wrapped and arrived very fast! It was a pleasure and would most definitely do business with Caidanbi again <3 Thank youu!

15. Just received my Nono today. Debi is a very gracious and wonderful person to buy from. She gets my AAA+ rating!

16. I bought a Dambi from Caidanbi before the new year, the shipping was slow but that was to do with the new year holidays, Debi was very helpful with all the problems.

Dambi&#8217;s a gorgeous boy thank you :)

17. I bought a CP moon and Volks Mimi from Caidanbi. They arrived as she had described them, were packed very well and arrived quickly. I would gladly do business with her again! :aheartbea

18. I bought a tiny pocket fairy from Caidanbi. She was great to deal with and my little doll arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. Thanks so much Debi!

19. I bought a Luts Soo Special from Caidanbi- she's like the BEST! I only had 393 to spend on a doll, and the doll was 390 plus shipping, she was sweet enough to include shipping for me! When I received the doll, it was like the BEST packaging I've ever seen in my life! She's such a sweetheart, I'm so very thankful for her kindness in bringing my Luna home. Everyone needs to buy/sell with her! =^-^=

20. Was a really great and easy transaction. She sent out my doll the same afternoon that I paid and the doll was with me the very next day. It was awesome.