1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soony's Closet/Caidanbi Feedback Thread

Sep 10, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for anyone who has purchased from Soony's Closet (user Caidanbi). Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks :D

2. Caidanbi is awesome! She is super lovely do buy from and shipping is really quick too! My new edition arrived extremely well packed and had a little extra gift with her. I would highly recommend buying or selling with Caidanbi as shes just brilliant to work with.

:)

3. Caindanbi is really lovely ^^.
      My new love arrived very well packed and with a little extra gift ;) ( thank you so much). And she arrived sooo fast... Big thanks.
      I highly recommend buying or selling with Caindabi too.

4. I recieved my little elfdoll tiny Jin Del Rae renamed Pippi! Thanks Caidanbi you are the best!!:) Highly recommended A++++ seller, hugs, gg

5. I bought an Elfdoll Lyn from Caidanbi. It was a perfect transaction. Lyn was well packed and shipped quickly. I recommend Caidanbi to anyone looking to buy. I love my Lyn! Thank you so much! :fangirl:

6. I bought a Volks Megu from Caidanbi and everything went great, she shipped when she said she would, item arrived in good condition and she sent a free gift! Thanks so much, good seller!

7. Purchased a Custom House Choa from Caidanbi. When I found a few small flaws on the doll's face-up that Caidanbi had not noticed when she put her up for sale, she was totally polite and understanding, and we quickly came to a partial refund amount that satisfied both of us. Very smooth transaction. Caidanbi is trust-worthy and very professional!

8. I purchased a Custom House Naye from Caindanbi, who is just a lovely person to work with. Naye is a *gorgeous* thing, and I'm delighted with the entirety.

9. I purchase Pocket Fairy Yoko from Caidanbi and I couldn't be happier =}
      Wonderful and trustworthy individual.

10. Caidanbi is an absolute delight to work with:D Such a sweet and lovely person, she made this transaction a real joy:D She kept excellent communication and was so wonderful to talk to! My doll was packed with the utmost care and came to me just perfect! A more professional and attentive seller you could not find! I will happily deal with Caidanbi again:D

11. Really nice to do business with...everything just as stated! I'd recommend buying from Caindanbi!

12. I bought a Soah :D:D from Debi, and she was well packed and was posted very quickly! (honest international shipping too :))
      Thanks so much for the great trade,
      Pania : )

13. I bought a Yder from Caidanbi and he arrived in 2 days! Ultra fast shipping. :D And he is absolutely gorgeous. Debi is a pleasure to talk to, and I hope we can continue chatting through PMs! ^_^ Thanks so much!

14. Bought 3 head from Caidanbi. Communication was great, the heads were awesomely wrapped and arrived very fast! It was a pleasure and would most definitely do business with Caidanbi again <3 Thank youu!

15. Just received my Nono today. Debi is a very gracious and wonderful person to buy from. She gets my AAA+ rating!

16. I bought a Dambi from Caidanbi before the new year, the shipping was slow but that was to do with the new year holidays, Debi was very helpful with all the problems.

Dambi&#8217;s a gorgeous boy thank you :)

17. I bought a CP moon and Volks Mimi from Caidanbi. They arrived as she had described them, were packed very well and arrived quickly. I would gladly do business with her again! :aheartbea

18. I bought a tiny pocket fairy from Caidanbi. She was great to deal with and my little doll arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. Thanks so much Debi!

19. I bought a Luts Soo Special from Caidanbi- she's like the BEST! I only had 393 to spend on a doll, and the doll was 390 plus shipping, she was sweet enough to include shipping for me! When I received the doll, it was like the BEST packaging I've ever seen in my life! She's such a sweetheart, I'm so very thankful for her kindness in bringing my Luna home. Everyone needs to buy/sell with her! =^-^=

20. Was a really great and easy transaction. She sent out my doll the same afternoon that I paid and the doll was with me the very next day. It was awesome.