1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Doll Tera Zenith Discussion Pt. 1

Nov 16, 2015

1. Tera Zenith page on Soul Doll
      So ... Soul Doll has a new category of doll size The 75 cm giant "Tera" zenith. He debut's as "Oscal" in 2 style versions. He also comes with some nifty new design features (elbows, mobility type thigh joint).... and is quite different in structure/sculpture than his predecessor. Total beefcake!
      Meet Oscal !

[​IMG]

#1 Lady Tiku, Nov 16, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    2. #2 Lady Tiku, Nov 16, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    3. So who is going to get this stunning hunk?! I am, on the LA plan, he is to great to pass up. I can't wait to see his in person owner pics now.... XD

4. I really like his blue outfit, wish they sold it separately in Zenith size.

Overall I really like the body compared to normal Zenith. Something about the anatomy of the old Zenith body was really off putting to me, he looks more natural. But 75cm is really big, and that would stop me from getting one.

5. I want him soooo bad >__< If only I wasn't completely broke I'd get him without thinking twice. But seeing as this line doesn't seem to be limited, I hope I'll get one next year. I need that delicious body in Sandy Brown *_____*

6. he is not going to be limited no... but if you can handle 250$ down now you get SIX months for layaway (normal seems to be 4)... AND (this is based on my purchase)... I got the free outfit (the camo one), boots (paid) and wig (paid). and face up.... I now can make 5 more payments of my amount choice as long as the balance is paid in full by the 5th one... For me the free outfit did it since my guys only go to 70 cm right now and I'd need 'something' for him and this is at least made specifically to fit him ^^... I say go for it if you can. (enabler mode off) :XD:oh and that was as a sandy brown which is +$100

7. Yeah, it's the sandy brown resin that will be limited. They do this a lot with their dolls, debut them in a tan, then a month or so later, that option is gone forever. Or until they do some special deal... I really wanted this guy in that sandy brown, so did the lay away too. I went for the style 1 outfit as it suits my guy(s) better. He may just lounge around with that shirt open all the time! ;)

8. this (the sandy brown thing) I did not realize... I have normal and my grey was second hand... I'm technically a first time buyer from the actual company.

9. Aww, they make it so easy, you'll be hooked! ;)
      Sandy brown, tan... they did it with the dark brown/tan guys and gals a few years ago. They offer the tan as long as they can, then they stop due to the weather or whatever. So the sculpt itself is not limited, but they don't really tell you anywhere that anything other than "normal" and "white" will be limited. That's just learned from experience.
      But they have been offering that sandy brown a lot more often these days. So there is hope he would be offered again. Just like the Vito guys recently. You just never know what they'll do.

10. I can't afford to get too hooked on Soul Doll..... yet. I'm not finished with Iplehouse yet lol. In general I don't care for most of the sculpt's but these Tera's could be a problem lol. The body is much nicer... Makes my poor M's body look almost silly lol. They blew it with the centaur by making it way too much like Luts >< At least it saved me money?..

And yep leave it to you to be the resident 'expert' lol...

11. Wow, he is finely built haha. Soul Dolls are so pretty, it's the complete worst. My wallet cannot handle it! But I'm so glad they released this sculpt. I was actually thinking about buying another boy to tower my current doll, but I knew most BJDs had a max height of about 70cm. I'm pretty excited for the Tera line! That skin tone is also lovely.... this may be bad for my wallet afterall.

Edit: I just stared at all the photos for the body and I'm cracking up because it's so beautiful and that tush is amazing. It brings me great joy.

12. lmao I died because of the awesome tush! Having the regular line zenith... i tried on Iple SID pants... fine in front, but omg they had no butt! I'd have had to remove a strip of 'seat' material and just stich the sides of the back pockets together!... But Oscal... omg he has a magnificent booty! XD lol I am sooooo glad for the extra long layway cuz it would have killed me to pass this boy up ^^. And sandy brown is the darkest I've had so this is a bit new to me.

13. Thanks for making a Tera thread Tiku, I think separating regular Zeniths is a good idea as I want to share links / hear tips of some places where to get nice stuff for Tera Zeniths and it's confusing to others if they have much smaller boys and so different measurements eheh.. :sweat If it turns out that we have many dead threads later, we can add all Zeniths back to only one thread :) But I feel guilty if I ignore normal Zenith boys there haha, but they aren't my thing at all anymore......

Do you mind if I share some Insta pics of incoming Tera boys? Plz tell if you can't see the pics, I just link them here

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...e35/10666214_1646825695606095_114556442_n.jpg
      https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...e35/12142004_1014676755221701_791832195_n.jpg
      https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...e35/12120476_1813809642179145_436541323_n.jpg

His hands looks stunning, I can't wait! His face is not my type, but still gorgeous. Seems the name is Scott.

14. Ooooo! Thanks for the incoming pix! I never would have seen them. I'm not on instagram or much of anything really. :sweat
      I'm liking the mechanical body bits! But like you, the face is not my type. ^_^ Thankfully. I suspect I will be paying Oscal off long after Scout is up for sale! lol

And haaaa, not an expert by any means, just been keeping an eye on them for a long time. But who knows? They might choose this release to start offering sandy brown all the time! You just never know.
      And actually, the SoulDoll centaur came out loooong before the Luts or Soom ones. ~_^ I want to say 2008? A good, long time ago.

I think it's so great that they offered the free clothes since he's the first of a new size. I wish all doll companies did that! And even a choice of clothes, not just one outfit.

15. @Lady Tiku That tush is just too awesome that I was feeling unsure about it. What would happen if I put clothes on him? Would he look great or would he have a bubble butt? But now that you mention flat bums, he would look so good in pants regardless. That layaway is so tempting though.

@Adalwolf Those hands are so cool! I hope they'll make claw/demon hands for them. Do you happen to know if you can stick the Zenith heads onto the Tera-Zenith bodies? There was a comparison photo on the site and the head on the Zenith body looked weirdly small compared to the Tera head.

16. Gawd do I wish I could get him! :...( But unfortunately I recently bought another doll so I cannot afford a whole nother one :(

Like Sillypeach I wish his Ver.2 outfit could be bought separately, oh well, maybe with tax returns I could get him? (he looks so much like a character of mine) :sorry

17. Ask them about the outfit! Who knows, they might just say yes! ^_^

18. As far as I can read, the Sandy Brown option is not limited. Only the free outfits.
      I'd love to order him, but I seriously have no money atm. ;^; But he will be mine someday

19. Hm, maybe? I suppose it's worth a try, if not then I could always make a wtb thread here on doa. I'm sure someone might want extra money after spending a bunch buying their handsome boy ;)

20. To ALL... if you can think of how to tidy up the first 2 info posts feel free to let me know... I'm dealing with serious family issues atm... so I am more than a bit scattered.

oh do please share them since I couldn't get at them either :P and YES the hands! I don't care if they ARE mechanical if they are jointed! (looks like they might be)... but wtf was that other thing? LOL

I think the free cloths is just an intro thing and they will have to sell more stuff ... there is one friilly goofy outfit for sale though. The other two might qualify as something like limited's for a new doll? I think they will see what goes (on sales) and if stuff is left ppl might get lucky?
      As for the new centaur... it is nothing like the old type (remember I own Chiron). The new girls type is way different but just the same as Luts... I'm refering mostly to the way the horse body is put together and that the old body did not have a 'cartoon' aspect which to me Luts has... So to me they are not even in the same ball park LOL.

I say, doooo iiiiiiit! ^^... As for the head swap... not a chance.... the numbers will tell you.

he should be available as regular but as aernath has said maybe not in SB...