1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event ::SOULDOLL:: 2017 Summer event and New Dolls

Jun 28, 2017

1. Hello? This is SOULDOLL.

We are happy to inform that new dolls are coming up.

<General dolls>
      Tera-zenith boy : Klaus
      Zenith boy : SeoJin
      Zenith girl : Vasilla
      Vito boy : Yoongi
      Sweeter : Sevi

<Fairy Story : Limited doll / Vito girl size>
      Rae-human ver. + Rae-animal ver.

<2017 Halloween limited dolls / Kids boy & Kids girl size>
      Peggie (Kids girl) + Penz (Kids boy)

All dolls will be updated within July.
      And, 2017 summer event applies to new dolls.
      We hope your big support.
      Thank you. :)

www.souldoll.com

2. Hello?
      Tera-zenith KLAUS,Zenith girl VASILLA, Sweeter SEVI, Kids boy PENZ(human ver.) & Kids girl PEGGIE(human ver.) images has been updated! :)

3. Hello :)
      Will you sell their clothes separately ?

4. I don't see the new vito boy Yoongi

5. Hello there,

I am interested in getting klaus head, do you sell the head separately? Another question, from the summer event, for 250usd and above, can i choose klaus head as event gift head?

6. Peggie and Penz have appeared, which are listed as the limited Halloween dolls. When looking at their page it says they are not limited. Does this mean that Peggie and Penz will be released again closer to Halloween with a Halloween themed set, or are they limited and its a typo on the site? Just trying to plan out my budget and deadlines for such things but I don't want to miss out on Penz, he's adorable.

7. I'd like to echo errinreynolds' question! Penz is adorable, but is there going to be a Halloween-themed/more monster-y or both-y version of him and Peggie for sale around Halloween? If so I'm SUPER interested in that.

8. Sorry but we don't selling their clothes.
      Their clothes is a summer event gift clothes.

We just have updated YoonGi images.
      Please check it.

Thank you for your interest in Klaus.
      However, we don't selling the head separately.
      Instead of, you can choose the head as a gift head if you make an order more 250$ within summer event period.

Sorry for confused you.
      It was our mistake. Peggie and Penz are limited doll and we have updated human ver. images yesterday.
      Halloween ver. images will be updated as soon.
      We hope your continued support.

Thank you for your support.
      Halloween ver. images of Peggie & Penz will be updated with special skin color as soon.
      We hope your continued support.

#9 SOULDOLL-Master, Jun 29, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    9. Thanks for the reply. I still don't see SeoJin, curious how is he going to look like :)

10. I have sent an email and Q&A about adding an event head for my order 20170525173614996MC :)

11. We have updated SeoJin, Rae-Human ver.(D1), YoonGi images and gift dress images.

12. Thank you for your reply :3nodding:

13. Hello!
      I emailed Souldoll at the hotmail email address a while ago because I can't log into my account or reset my password, but haven't gotten a reply. Is there anything else I can try? I have an order I need to check.

Thank you!

14. Will small breast option be available for vito girl body(not only Rae)?

15. Hello?
      Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Please send the email one more time or send a message via DOA.
      We will help you as soon as possible.

16. Hello?
      We will update the small breast option for all vito girls in today.

17. Are the summer event gifts cumulative? If my order is above $650, I will be able to choose all previous gifts as well?

18. Is there a photo with a comparison of the large vs small bust option? Maybe I missed it, if you could please direct me thank you. :)

19. Hello?
      The image of small chest will be updated next week.
      Thank you.