1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double boy Lee Minwoo!!

Jul 29, 2008

1. [thread=232440]News thread here.[/thread]

What do you guys think of this new boy!

I really like him he looks a lot like Minwoo! And I'm happy there making more Korean stars.

He is so handsome!!!

2. You dont know how i wish i could buy him!!!! Omg i love Minwoo and i wish they would make Junjin, Hyesung, Eric, Andy and Dongwan too ~~but i know that if they do another Shinhwa boy i die of jealousy xD

But Minwoo *_* i want him~~

3. He is dreamy lol , he was one of my favorite in Shinhwa ...I hope they will do Kim Hyun Joong in ss501 just imagine drools lol.

But this is Minwoo la ~ the cutest smile ~

4. If they made a Junjin, I think I would just die.
      The one of Minwoo in his suit looks like the one when he's performing his solo single, 'Let Me Love You'.

5. Just cries .... why do I have no money !!!!!! i want want want !!!!! ...And yes I do know he isn't yet released for sale but I just know that even when he is ready I still will not have the money for him * pouts and slinks away *......OMG he is so beautiful .....

6. Oh, my, Minwoo!!!!! *0* If they make an Eric, then I'm doomed *loves Eric so much*

7. Dolls like Lee Minwoo are the reason Souldoll is my current obsession. He looks gorgeous and further confuses e over which Souldoll is my favorite!

8. OMG if they made a HyeSung I would die!! he is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Wuzixu: OMG I am so with you on the Hyun joong dolly omg that would be so sexy!! oh and Jungmin!!! oh yeah!!

Man I love souldoll and how there new style is going. they make such amazing dolls!! I hope they continue making more celebs!!!

9. Yeah I like the new souldoll guy they are sexy I really hope for Hyung Joon ~~ Ahhhh that would be dreamy!!~

Minwoo >_< awww such hottie lol , Now Ize or Minwoo mmmm....

10. AHHH, MINWOO. :XD: Souldoll, you're amazing. Please make a Gong Yoo doll next. Or anybody from Super Junior. Or SS501. :aheartbea

OMG, or BATTLE. ROFL, Souldoll is a Kpop fangirl's DREAM.

:hamster:
      Tacti

11. ~drop jaw~

AIIIISHHHH!
      soo pretty Minwoo sshi! :aheartbea
      the sad thing is that I know I'll not be able to afford him ... -_-

this is not so bad, could be Eric, then I would be totally dead *_*

12. OMG yes they totally are kpop girls dream!!! I love the outfits they have for minwoo! i want them!!! but omg if they come out with TVXQ, Super junior, or Big Bang dolls i would just die and have to buy them all!! I mean how sexy would a siwon, donghae, yunho, taeyang, gdragon, and Jaejoong doll would look ahh!! oh and ft. island!!

But ahhh Minwoo is so smexy!!!

13. Ooooooh, he is really gorgeous! :D Darned if I know anything about Korean stars, but as a doll sculpt, man, he'd work so well for a character of mine - even better than the Ize I was considering for him. Mmmmf, those eyes! <3

14. Finally another Korean star!!! Lee Min Woo is very handsome...i love the fullset suit...BUT 1250...T_____T I wish full set wasn't so expensive...

I wonder if we get the Lee Min Woo autograph too~ like Lee Jun Ki??

15. I'll bet that eventually Souldoll will release a standard Min Woo as they did with Lee Jun Ki. That's how I was able to accuire my boy.

I"m liking this new boy too.....must be patient and wait....saving penny by penny!

16. I pretty much banged on the keyboard a whole bunch and finished with an "I want."

YEAH I WANT.

And Dongwan too ok. <3