1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Double Edition Soo-Hyun

Sep 30, 2007

1. Dose anyone own these "double jointed" dolls to say if the joints are better than souldoll regular - jointed?

2. Oh lord, he is gorgeous...he looks sweet one way and cool another..he might be my twins!

3. Oh wow, he has some amazing eyes! :D

Thank GOD he's not a limited. I would have screamed... *_*

Would that faceup he has in the pics be he default? I totally love it!

4. Don't know if it's the poses or the face up or what, but definitely seconding the mysterious air.

5. Ah, saw him the other day :D I hope a few people on the board bring him home!

6. Wow! He is so hot :D :D I think I know who I want <3

7. Goodness he's handsome! The heart sensor is certainly interesting too. I wish I could hear how it sounds, I could never get the sample to work right.

8. Dagnabbit!
      He's perfect for a long-term character of mine named Fate.
      I thought I would never find that combo of sharp cheekbones and smirky full lips in a doll, so I had pretty much written off getting him in doll form unless the perfect sculpt popped up.
      Well, lookee there, it just did. *______*
      Even the outfit is perfectly Fate...he needs sky-blue eyes and blond hair, though. *grin*

I am also quite glad he's not a limited, as I won't be able to pick him up for some time. If they make a limited white skin version, though...guhhhh...I really would prefer white skin, since the character in question is extremely pale....

9. If they make a white skin version i will have to buy him- he is LOVE!!! :D

10. What does it mean: "All customers who buy to our dolls during the event period(from 1. October to 31.December.) is FREE to the shipping cost. (only customers who buy to dolls)" ?
      to dolls = two dolls?
      ^__^''

11. OooO Manic, that is mysterious.
      He's really sweet, tempting too. I love my Soulkids, I don't have any big ones.

12. I believe they mean that shipping is free if you buy one or more of their dolls from 1. October to 31.December^^

13. I understand about free shipping but what does their "to" mean? :? Is it "two" or what?......:sweat

14. I simply think it's a mistake that the 'to' is there^^

15. he looks a lot like hye to me.

16. I really like him!!! :love

The heart sounds like a pretty cool thing.

17. Male version of Hye??? Yeah I see that too, I do hope the makeup looks like that....I might get him....

18. I love him. I'm looking to buy anothet boy but there are just too many to choose from at the moment. I want 10:doh

19. Cute! Yes, definitely male Hye. He looks more like Hye's brother than Osu does. ^^