1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double girls Jang Hwa and Hong Ryeon

Jun 6, 2009

1. i like jang hwa too. her lips are so detailed! thanks for sharing this.^^

2. Souldoll do beautiful dolls. Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Whoa, I totally missed this! I don't know why these girls didn't get much attention but I'm personally dangerously in love.

I think the braid-wig from her promo pics isn't flattering to Hong Ryeon's face shape but god she looks so good with a different wig modeling Souldoll's new outfits:
      http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1801
      http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1800

:D

Waaah... thank goodness she's not limited. I keep seeing new dolls that I want lately, I can't make up my mind. Dx

EDIT: I think I realized why - to me she looks exactly like Suigintou from Rozen Maiden looked in my imagination (yes I know Volks made an official Suigintou, but Hong Ryeon looks more the way I imagined from watching the anime). Ugh, so much waaaant...

4. y'know, you're right! she does have a very suigintouesque face!

5. I couldn't locate any owner pics of these girls to save my life, so I made a trip to Denver Doll to see the two they had in stock. Wow--they are both beautiful! I couldn't resist putting Hong Ryeon on layaway; I would eventually like to get Jang Hwa also.

6. Please post pictures when you get her! I have been looking everywhere for owner pictures of these beautiful girls :)

7. Thank you so much for sharing pics bijoux!
      She is just cute as I thought! Expect more photos from you!

8. Does anyone have pics of Jang hwa?

9. Thank you so much bijoux!! Your Hong Ryeon is just amazing. I will say she looks very different from pic on SoulDoll webside, wig and dressing you prepare for is very beatiful, too. Especial the one with the beariful hat, she just looks like a captain, confidence and genius.!

10. bijoux : your hong ryeon i lovely ! congrats

11. You're very welcome! She really is a gorgeous doll, isn't she? Souldoll has a winner with this girl; I'm just surprised I don't see more owner photos online. There simply must be others out there ...

12. Merci beaucoup! I can't resist buying more clothes and wigs for her and will post additional photos soon.

13. whoa she is so pretty , I am debating between hong ryeon and jang hwa or hye,,, which do you guys think is prettier? thanks

14. Wow, that's a hard question to answer. I saw Hong Ryeon and Jang Hwa side-by-side at DDE, and I had a terrible time choosing. In fact, I was going to buy Jang Hwa after I finished paying off Hong Ryeon, but someone else snapped her up first. So, I may order her in the future, but I have to confess that I like Hye also and may buy her next. I have not seen Hye in person and would really like to in order to help me make a decision.

15. hi person in ft. collins, i am in golden lol, i love your pics of hong, so much prettier than the pics souldoll have up,,,,I think wendy at dde has a hye so you may be able to see her irl.... I am still debating , but, lean to jang,,, wish I could have seen them side by side, luck you...

16. Lol, hi person in beautiful Golden! I'm glad you enjoyed my pics of Hong; I need to put more up very soon. If you tend to prefer dolls that are very realistic, I would go with Jang Hwa.

I must talk to Wendy about seeing her Hye ...