1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll has JEANS! For boy, girl, and mini!

Jan 25, 2005

1. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, though I just noticed today that Souldoll has added jeans to their site, 2 styles each for girl, boy, and mini sizes. Nice doll jeans are hard to find, so I thought that some of you might be interested. :grin: They look really nice too, not quite as good as V-Jeans but close!

http://www.souldoll.com/index.php

I bought a couple pair and shipping was $17 *_* just to give you a heads up on the shipping price. Still, not a bad price overall though.

2. speaking of souldoll, I totally fell in love with their petal clara, but that dress, *_* . wish they'd sell just her, separately. wowww

3. ACK! I got two pairs AND the engineer style boots! Looks like awesome quality! Thanks for the heads up!

4. yeah, this kinda gave me the inspiration to nab a few things for Turtle, as she'll be my first SD (versus a mini) and I don't want her to have to be naked like Anella did for a while. :oops: a few things to the tune of... jeans, the duster, boots, shoes, a necklace, a carry bag... :oops: :cry: :| eh, who am I kidding, I adore dolly jeans. :D