1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll has JEANS! For boy, girl, and mini!

Jan 25, 2005

1. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, though I just noticed today that Souldoll has added jeans to their site, 2 styles each for girl, boy, and mini sizes. Nice doll jeans are hard to find, so I thought that some of you might be interested. :grin: They look really nice too, not quite as good as V-Jeans but close!

I bought a couple pair and shipping was $17 *_* just to give you a heads up on the shipping price. Still, not a bad price overall though.
    2. speaking of souldoll, I totally fell in love with their petal clara, but that dress, *_* . wish they'd sell just her, separately. wowww
    3. ACK! I got two pairs AND the engineer style boots! Looks like awesome quality! Thanks for the heads up!
    4. yeah, this kinda gave me the inspiration to nab a few things for Turtle, as she'll be my first SD (versus a mini) and I don't want her to have to be naked like Anella did for a while. :oops: a few things to the tune of... jeans, the duster, boots, shoes, a necklace, a carry bag... :oops: :cry: :| eh, who am I kidding, I adore dolly jeans. :D