1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. @aestellica Thanks, those are some good points I hadn't thought about!
      I'll probably go with 12mm :)

2. Haaaaaylo! Just dropping by to show off my Bonnie boy, Shin. :D He just got back home today from getting a faceup and having all his piercings attached.

[​IMG]

I had to reglue two of the piercings myself since they got loosened up in transit, and then had to reinforce some of the other ones had started loosening up as well while I was handling him. :sweat Hard to avoid since everything is so tiny and there’s only so much glue that can be used, but other than that issue, he looks amazing! Just need to get around to commissioning his outfits to be made as well as his necklace. Bonnie makes such an excellent boy, it’s ridiculous. <3

#202 Singull, Apr 24, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    3. I'm finally back into the dolly hobby after a break!

Does anyone have a Shaun? I am finally getting my character shelled into my NL Shaun but I am not sure what to do regarding eyes. I am leaning towards a 12mm with small irises, but I'd love recommendations :)

4. [​IMG]
      Mine is wearing standard 12mm in this picture. I think the ratio of iris to whites isn’t too bad, but smaller irises would definitely make for a more mature look.

5. Thank you so much - that gives me a really good idea of how eyes would look in him. I think I might go for smaller irises for my boy.

6. Does anyone know if souldoll's new white skin matches with doll chateau's white or peach skin?

7. Afaik Souldoll new white is a light pinkish color so, making a guess, I'd assume it'd match dz peach the best between the two... can't say how good of a match it is, though.

8. So I pick up more gloss so I can do my Shaun's faceup and lo and behold...it is raining.
      Goddamnit.
      It has been cold and dry for like a week or more. Why does it have to rain the minute I want to do faceup??

9. Hello everyone, can I request some Joelle. D spam?
      I sadly missed out on the Sandy Brown skin event not once but twice now. But does anyone know if Souldoll ever does anything that is a darker shade of tan at all? I'd actually prefer getting a Joelle.D in a darker colour.

10. Mine is in NS. :)
      But I'd love to get one in Sandy Brown too.
      [​IMG]
      Zack
      by Audrey, sur Flickr

11. @kulukala He is beautiful! I think I've stalked his doll profile:kitty2

12. @TheDoctor So far the only other natural shade that is darker than NS is Milk Cocoa, and it is an inconsistent colour but generally not darker than Sandy Brown, rather a different hue

13. @aestellica Thank you, that is good to know. I guess, I will have to wait for the next event - whenever that may be.

14. Does anyone know any shops on etsy selling clothes that fit the newer girl body? I've spent a good amount on clothing from a seller that I really like the look of but every time I get them in I'm mad at myself because the clothing doesn't fit.

They have set sizing they make their clothes in "regular msd" is the closest with the waist being 15cm but everything I have is just way too big all around? I love their style but I feel like I'm kind of wasting money at this point?

15. [​IMG]
      Here's my Juno, Silver, who I finally gave a faceup that I can live with (previous attempts were wiped). She's wearing minifee clothes here and they fit well. I don't think fitted minifee pants or shorts would fit but the stretchy undies, bra, and dress are fine.

16. @cherryghost Your girl looks amazing! Loving that dark look she’s got going on. :D

My Gana’s head made it back home from getting painted the other day and aaaahhh she looks amaaaaazing! :chibi I had her head get color matched to the Bimong Narae body she’s on. c:

[​IMG]

I think I’d like to get her some different eyes with smaller irises, but with how international shipping is right now, that’ll just have to be put on the backburner for now.

17. Thanks @Singull ! Your girl looks great too! Speaking of eyes, I wound up going for 10mm for my girl rather than 12 like I'd originally planned to, and I'm wondering if it's worth going one smaller?? probably not, but maybe smaller irises would be worth trying.

18. Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here owns a Souldoll Kid boy head and a Minifee boy body? I don't care if its active line, moe line, or motion line, but I was just wondering how the Souldoll head looks on any of those bodies? Thanks :whee:

19. has anyone got the female rudy head? I'd like to see pictures if you do

20. @hawkfry I can say that my old NL body fit SOME minifee/slim mini clothes but the more fitted the clothing, the less likely the fit. She had a bustline similar to a minifee so tops fit the best and filled out nicely. Her shoulders were super wide though, and her hips wouldn't accommodate minifee fitted clothing.
      --
      Pictures to follow later but I hybrid my Seung-A onto a True Love body and it is perfect! Reminds me a bit of a Luts KDF romantic body.