1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. @aestellica Yes, I have seen them! I just really like seeing owner versions and reviews before I make a final decision

2. Hey, with a new faceup I feel my doll is finally presentable. I have a way to go before it’s as good as I want it to be, but this’ll do for now.

Helfrid, my haughtiest bitch. Juno elf.
      [​IMG]

I have to say, they are a bit of a hassle to find clothes for since they are so big for 1/4 scale.

3. They definitely can't wear slim msd pants... Dem thighs are thicc.

4. For y’all with the newer style of the Kid girls, it seems like their measurements are comparable with Harucasting’s mini ladies, so you could likely fit standard MSD bottoms on them, possibly tight and stretchy JID girl bottoms too (like leggings and stuff). Definitely something to try out! I totally know the pain of looking for bottoms for these big booty ladies that are getting more popular these days. :lol: Got a Harucasting Maji and DoD Roze Heln myself. :nowords:

5. When did souldoll make new bodies? When I bought Juno two years ago the body was new, has there been a new one since then ?

6. No, it is the same body, although it has new default hands and minor engineering tweaks.

7. Fair enough, she’s a lot bigger then my other 1/4 girls which are resinsoul, MiniFee and withdoll. Legs for days baby! At least she has the same foot size which was a relief since I don’t own a lot of shoes to begin with.

8. 3 out of 4 of this dolls are Souldolls (well, at least the heads are).
      Can you identify them all? ;)

[​IMG]My favorite The Untamed characters (in progress) by Wildcard_Snowy, on Flickr

On a side note: Originally I only wanted to do Jiang Cheng (the guy in purple and blue), but then my inner fangirl kind of escalated and well... my top four favourite form The Untamed / Mo Dao Zu Shi / The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation happened :3

9. Heya! I've just received this beautiful dress from Souldoll that I ordered a bit more than 3 month ago for my very special first doll in this hobby! It's Souldoll kid Flett and I have her for 6 years already, I can't believe it! It's absolutely gorgeous, it's so detailed and well made I just can't! ♥ I want to share it if someone wanted tosee this outfit in real life :D

[​IMG]Souldoll Flett Wiag-KF dress by Victoria, on Flickr

10. Isn’t it spectacular? I got mine a couple of months ago and I love it. The craftsmanship is amazing!

11. Wow this really does look like the one on the website :). I was actually wondering if it would look as impressive in owner pictures. And your Flett looks absolutely gorgeous.

12. Yeah, Souldoll's clothes are some of the few that I feel are worth the money :)

13. I am tempted to get a soulkid in neutral tan and seeing this makes me consider to get an outfit as well ;). Ahhh so many options *_*.

14. Agree! Very delicate and impressive work.This dress is absolutely gorgeous and all the details on it are just crazy, can't imagine how they do it. I don't regret a single cent spent on this dress :chibi

15. Thank you and yes it does! ♥ Honestly, I was expecting something less impressive. Of course, like many people, I doubted all the time that I was waiting for my order. But when I opened the box, the dress reflected me with its size! It's very "big", to be honest, in this skirt my doll doesn't reach the floor with her feet haha :D At first it even seemed to me that my doll was too small in this dress. But I've never had an outfit for a doll like this, so it was only a first impression. Now I'm okay with its size and this outfit is just insanely cool!

16. Wow! I was wondering what this dress looked like in particular- and it is so much more detailed than I had initially thought it might be.
      Your girl looks absolutely gorgeous in it. :love

17. I keep browsing here but it's hard to look through the whole discussion... Has anyone gotten the Blake sculpt? I can't find any info or different stylisations or make up apart from company!!

18. I feel your pain! I ordered Onsaemiro girl. vers and I've not seen her anywhere? I hope someone has a Blake they can show you, he has such nice features!

19. yes it's so weird because he looks so nice but noone posted any pictures! I think I will follow your steps and listen to my instincts and order him anyway, then we can share pictures sometimes next year :P I'm sure our dolls will be pretty nonetheless

20. It's really well made and I'm so happy I decided to order this outfit for my Flett. Thank you, she is my queen ♥