1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. She is so beautiful and this skintone aww ♥

2. Hi all! That Aehael is beautiful. :D

I love SoulDoll in general, and I just ordered Angel as a fullset! She will be my first 1/4 size doll (I collect the big ones) so I'm a little nervous but she was just so cute I had to grab her. Especially with all the extras they're tossing in and the event discount.

I saw the large shipping announcement as I was checking out, and I just want to double check that I'm understanding correctly that they will charge me the shipping when the doll is ready to ship?

3. Yes I asked them about the shipping (ordered Angel as well ;)) and they said they will charge me when she is ready to ship. I imagine this is because the shipping rates are rather unpredictable right now.

4. Thank you! They emailed me to explain as well. Now for the hardest part--the wait. Looking at the waiting room, it looked like four months or so, that's not bad at all. Here's hoping. :eusa_pray

5. Would anyone be able to share photos of their SD Kid boy with other MSD sized dolls? Preferably the newer double jointed body. I have Luts and Volks MSDs, Unoa, Narae, MNF, and I'd love to see just how tall the Kid boy is compared to them! :)

6. OMG she's so pretty!!! Love her skin tone and face up!!!

7. I have a few photos, with a Unoa. My Soulkid Joelle D is on the N.L body though, not the newer double jointed body. ^^
      [​IMG]
      Hana & Zack
      by Audrey, sur Flickr

8. Ooh they look so good together! <3 Thank you! I was worried about the height difference, but they look pretty perfect! (Also gorgeous wigs, where are they from??)

9. Hi! I got a Soulkid on the NL body recently. After a restring, she doesn't seem to be posing the same as before, so I went looking for a guide.

It turns out that the guide linked in the first post of this thread doesn't exist anymore, and I can't seem to find it on Wayback Machine, either.

Does anyone know of another guide? Sorry if this is annoying

10. My Juno in new tan arrived recently and she's stunning! This skin color is really beautiful, I'm in love with her ♥
      [​IMG]

11. Oh wow she is absolutely stunning. Do you already know how you want to style her?

This makes me super excited for my Angel. I've ordered her in neutral tan skin as well :).

12. That tan is gorgeous!! I think this is the first I've seen owner pictures of it (but I mostly live under a rock.)

@CAKE TIME Sadly I don't know of any guides. You might be able to reach out to Souldoll for instructions?

13. She seems to be acting mostly normal again now. I'm mostly just concerned that I'm supposed to be doing something with the second torso hole, instead of putting the elastic straight down through the legs... well, I'll figure it out someday

14. OMG- she's perfect! Congrats! :D

15. Thank you! ♥ I have no idea for the moment honestly, she can be so different, I would like to learn this little lady a bit more to see how I feel about her.
      I love Angel's sculpt so much! She's amazing and must be so beautiful in neutral tan, can't wait to see how you will style her :p

Haha XD I think they are about to start sending the dolls with this skin tone. I ordered her in the very beginning of the event so maybe I was in the first wave of orders :)

Thank youuu ♥

16. Hope this will be somewhat helpful as height reference! From left to right: Iplehouse JID girl on the old body (43 cm), Souldoll Kid boy on the NL body (47 cm), Withdoll JWD boy (45 cm), and a Luts MDF torso haha. I propped a 12-inch ruler there for scale.

[​IMG]

17. Soooooo beautiful! The colour looks great. I'm still paying layaway for my neutral tan Hari, but I see she's going to be worth the wait!

I second emailing Souldoll. I was restringing my zenith sized doll the other day and asked them for a guide and they sent me a clear and detailed guide step by step on the restringing

18. Ah ha, so it's a new color! That makes me feel a bit better. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and have now come back with a vengeance, so I feel out of touch sometimes. :sweat

Those of you who have the soulkid girls, is it true that they can share clothes with Minifee girls? I see that some of the measurements line up, and there's SO many shops for Minifee (it's crazy how popular they are!) that it'd be great to use those, but I was hoping someone could verify before I go nuts... >.>

19. Thank you! She must be really cool in this skin tone, I'm a big fan of Hari's mold ♥
      Don't worry, it's okay to miss some things and find them on forums or other socials, we are all here for this, don't be shy to ask if you need :p
      I can't say all clothes will fit Souldoll girls. Their hips are larger than Minifee's. Plus Soulkids are more tall so major part of pants would not fit. But with tops it's easier ^^

20. Ooh this is extremely helpful, thank you!!