1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. Sounds about right. I had to pay $30 shipping for a wig.

2. Hi guys. Anyone here who owns a soulkid girl in the new double girl body? I was hoping to buy a pair of heeled feet for my girl, so i'd like to ask which brand you bought. I actually bought a pair heeled feet from Souldoll only to find out it was for a different kind of body (kids N.L. body). I checked and apparently, they didnt have heeled feet/legs for the new double girl body. So yes. Thanks to anyone who can answer. :love:love:love

3. You have the option to buy heeled feet with the new double girl body on it's store page, they don't have a separate listing. If you want to buy a pair separately now I bet Souldoll would accomodate you if you emailed them.

4. didnt really thought about this. thanks for the info:3nodding:

p.s.: how do i upload pictures here? do i need to create a flickr account?

5. You have to host the images elsewhere, like on flickr or imgur, and copy the direct link to the image in your post using the picture button. Hope that helps. :)

6. So i do need a flickr account. Thanks ryuunohime. :3nodding::3nodding:

7. She is super pretty, @ThatiRosen . There is a trick with flickr. If you see the arrow on the lower right hand side of the picture area, it takes you to several options for sharing. Choose BBCode and the size you want to share from the drop down menue below the actual code. Copy the code and paste the whole thing in here. It will make your picture show up :D

8. Thank you.:blush

I'm actually trying my best to figure out why I cant post pictures. Sadly, i dont have options for BBc. Can even find the embed file.

9. Does your flickr picter (when you're on that page) have a dark background around the picture? On the lower right hand corner there are 3 symbols, one is the share arrow, that's where you find it.

Oh, except you can't do this on your cell phone :doh I forgot! Unless maybe you can with the app but I hate apps, LOL

10. I'm doing it on my phone. And i just deleted the app because its frustrating. I guess thats why i cant find it. Gonna try it my PC now. Thanks a lot.:abow:

11. Yah, sorry, I forgot how you can't do it on the phone :doh

12. @ThatiRosen She's super cute! And getting pictures to work can be tricky. I don't use flickr so I'm not much help there, but I do know that the image can't be more than 800 pixels tall, I had a link break because of that before. You'll get it eventually. :)

13. You can't use the picture url inserter on the forum with flickr, you can only use the bbcode and you select it all and paste it into the forum of your choice :)

14. Ugh :doh LOL

On the flickr page, with the picture, after hitting the share arrow [​IMG]
      You go to the BBCode tab choose the size then copy the code and insert it here in the reply box
      [​IMG]

I sure hope that clears things up for you @ThatiRosen ??? Sorry you're having so much trouble :(

15. I did do this. i choose medium(375x500), but it still wont work. and then, after trying a few more times, DOA banned me. so i posted that up just to see if i was actually banned. turns out im not. i think DOA thinks im posting multiple photos? i read somewhere that we could only post 1 photo. anyways. im gonna try again later. thanks so much:D

16. i really dont know why the link is broken. are there other hosting sites you can recommend?

17. I host my own on my own site now. The only thing I can think of is that maybe your code is incomplete. Can you try again and make sure everything in that window is selected? The information is much larger than the window, and if you scroll it you should be able to see the beginning all the way to the end. It's quite long.

But I just have a little website that I usee to host my images :( because I filled up my flickr :doh

18. I use imgur!