1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. I think i cant post photos because they are enormous. I had a picture that is 5MB in size. Even if flickr downsized it, its still too big for doa. Anyways, any of you active in IG? Add me up. My user name is thativennize and primary pic is of my soulkid diammah. Lets be friends.:hug:

2. I got IG but I don't post there. Happy to be your friend though :D Sent a request :)

3. Oh yes, DoA doesn't like big pictures, either. :( Unfortunately I don't use IG but I know the bjd scene is very active there from what I hear. You can try facebook groups too, there are tons of them!

4. I need help guys. But this is just an idea though. If ever i'd hybrid a Souldoll NS head, which body would it match? I'm thinking of a boy body.

5. @ThatiRosen , Didn't Souldoll used to match Fairyland? Is that still true? I don't have anything newer than 12 years ago :doh I think withdoll is semi close to Fairyland, a little lighter. I saw a picture of a mnf head on a withdoll body somewhere... Oh but wait, I think Withdoll may have changed their normal to a more yellow color recently...??? Ugh, sorry!

6. Its ok:) im just kinda playing with the idea. I already owned a soulkid boy in NS (which i havent shared pics yet). i kinda like this Woojin head but wasnt sure if id like it on a souldoll body (nothing wrong with souldoll though, its just me) i thought of CP and WD but dismissed it because i kinda want something around 47cm. So yeah. Thanks though.:thumbup

7. So the question is who is nice and tall?! Late Blue boys used to be pretty tall, but I don't think they're around anymore.... I'll keep my eyes open :D

8. so... i cant post photos again. my pics are just too big. i'd really like to post him here but.. I did post him on my IG and on Souldoll's group on FB. so anyways, anyone tried jointed hands for soukids? can you recommend one? i have a female in white skin and a male in ns. thanks a lot:XD:

9. i was just curious, besides souldolls, which other company are your dolls from?

10. Well, not wanting to bring up the flickr mess again, but the drop down menu allows you to choose the size.

I have ResinSoul hands. I like them a lot, but beware they are slim dolls and if the ball part is too small, it could be a problem. I don't have a pair in mini size yet, though I have some on order.

11. I actually always choose the smallest option but still it wont work.

Are resinsoul hands jointed? Please give us a review when it came.:3nodding:

12. Sure will! If I don't in a couple of months, then I forgot, you can poke me :D

13. Does anyone have Soul Doll Jaxtyn kids head, and would be willing to share some photos of it? With or without a face-up, I find the official photos very beautiful with makeup on, but the blank head pictures are sad. I can't get a good feel for it. Thank you :whee:

14. woah - the dress is incredible. It works so well with your beautiful doll, very regal.

15. Oh thank you so much! :D

16. Dreamvalley are tall, the msd boys are 51cm or 47cm

#397 whooganana, Mar 20, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    17. I didn't see it before until @mxwutter pointed the picture out @viventies . Wow, what a fantastic dress and doll!

18. Thank you so much! Souldoll did an amazing job! I could not be happier with this dress ♥

19. My Souldoll Ricia came in last week, and I finally got the motivation to do her faceup today. I’m really happy with how she turned out.

[​IMG]Untitled by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr