1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. Oh wow, she is super gorgeous, @dxgirly ! I love her eyes, and her hair is amazing, did you make the wig? I'm trying to get myself off my lazy bum and make some darn wigs! I have alpaca waiting to get used, ugh! So afraid to ruin it though, LOL

2. I did not. A friend actually gifted it to me last year, when I bought an alpaca wig she made. It’s a yarn wig and she wasn’t 100% happy with how it came out. I absolutely adore it, though! :D

3. Does anyone by chance know if the soulkid heel feet generally fit into most heeled shoes for minifee? soulkid heels are 5.5cm x 2cm at the widest part and mnf are reportedly 5.3cm x 1.7cm... (I was eyeing some 22" American Model/Evangeline Ghastly or Tonner shoes....)
      If anyone can direct me I'd be very grateful!

4. Hello everyone!
      After so much time I was finally able to find my one and only grail, Junia (animal ver.) but only the head. I've been also trying to find the body for it but so far, no luck.
      Does anyone know if there's any company that has a similar skin tone to milk cocoa skin from SoulDoll?

5. Hello! I can say that most of Minifee shoes from He-Meife on eBay fits their feet very well! I will make some photos and upload them tomorrow ^^

upd: I just found a photo in one of my photosets and you can see how it fits here but I still can do another photos for you ^^ The link for the shoes is here.

[​IMG]

#406 viventies, May 8, 2021
      Last edited: May 8, 2021
    6. @Pselia , I don't know of a company that matches milk cocoa, however Luts has a lot of colors. Alice's collection still has the older body available in "sandy brown" maybe that was an updated name? Doll Family H currently has a sale going on with free resin matching (I've put in an order for a body and am sending them a paint chip from the hardware store). ResinSoul also matches resin colors and I'm not even sure if the charge for it, because I got something resin matched and I didn't get charged (maybe because it was a normal tone (Fairyland) just different from their normal. I sent them the closest pantone number and it worked out super great. BTW, ResinSoul has cute centaur bodies and other fantasy parts. Congratulations on finding a Junia, she's a cutie

Oh one more thing, if you find a body darker than the head, you can usually blush to match :) Good luck :D

7. Ohhhhh my goosh @viventies you are my hero!! :D :aheartbea! Those were the exact shoes I was debating on!! (I've been lurking he-meife's store all week lmao!) Seeing your photo had me sold! I went and finally bought them, thank you so much for the help!!
      :hug:

( @IngieBee I know this is off topic for this thread, but thank you for mentioning that DFH has resin matching services. I had no idea and now I've got to tuck that knowledge away for later!! )

8. @Pselia, i don't know any other company match milk cocoa, but fyi doll legend also do skintone matching. I don't have girl body but i do have boy from both dfa and doll legend, and i do have junia human head, but all of them are normal skin, if you want to see the proportion, not sure if it'll help though.

#409 marxwyn, May 9, 2021
      Last edited: May 9, 2021
    9. I'm glad to help, dear :3 ♥ Hope you will enjoy it! :hug:

10. @IngieBee Thank you so much! That's really helpful and I'll be searching for those companies! As for Sandy Brown, I think it's a completely different color so the best bet would be to get a matching color service.

@marxwyn Thank you as well! Would definitely love to see how the head fits into the body if you don't mind! It would be extremely helpful n_n

11. @Pselia didn't get chance to take comparison photo this weekend, i'll try sometime next week. sorry to keep you waiting :(

12. Don't worry at all @marxwyn ! Whenever you can, I'm not in a hurry :3nodding:

13. @marxwyn How does the colour matching work? Do you have to send the part you already have? I'm so paranoid about posting stuff back and forth :sweat

14. If you don't want to send an actual part you can go to somewhere that mixes paint and find one of the paint chip sample cards that matches and send it instead. I've got a couple picked out I plan to send to Resinsoul in the future.

15. [​IMG]IMG_20210517_071308_927[/url] by Tatianna Omora, on Flickr[/IMG] [​IMG]IMG_20210517_071308_927[/url] by Tatianna Omora, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hi all!

16. Sorry for the long wait. here it is link

17. My beautiful Juno is back from spa and wanna say hello to you all! :kitty2

[​IMG]

18. @viventies Looks like the spa treated her well! <3

19. @viventies Wow, she is stunning! Who did you have paint her? She is beautiful!