1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll mini dolls Soulkids Discussion part 6

Sep 23, 2018

1. Oh yes I agree :whee: Thank you so much! ♥

Thank you! ♥ The author of her faceup is @sarrq, an amazing job as always! :kitty2

2. Aw, @viventies , all the artists are in Europe! I love Angeltoast's work, but I sort of want to have other styles since she's done all my other dolls, LOL. But oh well, that's OK, I've been trying to learn myself anyways :D (I'm too afraid to ship overseas, especially now a days).

3. How do you feel about the new Soulkids they've announced? I think they look adorable :love and since getting my Soulkid Angel I fell in love with the Soulkid girl body.
      But maybe I should try a small boy next. Is he as good a poser as the girl body?

4. The girl is super cute! I love her hands too. I might get her depending on what skin colors they offer. Really want neutral tan XD

5. Neutral tan looks super gorgeous in person. I'd really like to see a comparison between their neutral tan, sandy brown and dark sandy brown.

6. Sorry for the double post but I asked Souldoll for a comparison picture. Sadly they don't have any :(. They just told me to compare the pictures of Aspa and Juno. But yeah depending on the light colors can look vastly different. Oh well it stays a shot in the dark.

7. Does anyone know how often Souldoll open their tan skin tone preorders? I’ve unfortunately missed them by a hair and I’m wondering when the next one is likely to be. Do they come and go once a year?

8. That's a good question. I am unsure if they have an actual schedule or not. But they only open tan skin tone orders for specific lines. Like right now they accept preorders for Zenith boys in dark sandy brown (well until end of August). Last September they opened tan skin preorders for sandy brown Zenith girls and shortly after they offered neutral tan Soulkid girls.

I hope they open another preorder period for Soulkids in fall/winter but I don't know for sure.

#428 laquaza, Aug 30, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    9. Is anyone else extremely upset with Souldoll for releasing such a beautiful fairy set in that gorgeous glowing lavender skin after they just put another one of their Tarot fullsets on layaway? :vein

... Just me? lol

I just went to a meetup and saw one of those Tarot Vito Charlottes in this exact resin and it just glows. I love it so much that I really love the look of the Baby Pink Unicorn set in this color! Anyone gonna get her?

10. I'm not into unicorn dolls, so I'm safe... unless they add an option without the horn or choice of a different head in that beautiful colour :sweat

I have a souldoll doll in a light blue colour and they definitely know how to make a good, icy and glowy light resin colour, so I'm certain this one is going to look spectacular in real life!

11. I don’t own a Souldoll yet but oh my goodness, after seeing that beautiful unicorn girl, I may have to add one to my collection!

12. The purple resin is so pretty! And I love her dress. I'm not going to get her, though, because I just bought Angel and I don't really need TWO souldoll hoof girls, right? ...Right?

13. @Sollnvictus - Without a doubt they do beautiful fantasy resins! I'm sure the blue is gorgeous too. Sometimes I wish they would switch up their special resin color events and allow people to order some of their standards in some of their new colors besides the tan.

@cherryblossoms - They are one of my fav companies! She is very tempting...

@ryuunohime - I meaaaaaaannnn... she could always use a friend? :XD: lol, no I understand. I put another Souldoll Tarot fullset on layaway so I'm trying to not go down that dark road too. Seems the beautiful dolls never stop.

14. @Dybbuk yesssss they've done it in the past (there was a choice of different heads for Junia spider doll in few fantasy colours and the mint or shaffron Shiva) so I really hope they will go for it again in the future!

@cherryblossoms souldolls are very beautiful in person and the new kids body poses very well too, if that would help you with the decision... ;)

@ryuunohime I'm certain that those two would become VERY good hoofed friends :XD: but again, I understand the struggle - I already had to let go of the idea to get the zenith LIV fullset because it would kill my wallet while I'm still one month away to finish my other layaway...

15. I did it y'all... this morning. I kept going back to her pictures looking at her trying to find fault somewhere so I wouldn't buy her... but it didn't work :XD:

Plus the free event head and standardized shipping helped. I'm glad shipping won't cost me $200! Hoping to see some others here take the plunge.

I did opt for layaway since the holidays are coming up. So it looks she will be a spring time dollie.

16. I am sorely tempted by the new unicorn girl. But I also just bought two Frappzilla Moons on layaway and this gal would also be a layaway and..and... *stares longingly at her*

17. Has anyone bought ballerina feet for their soulkid girls?

18. @DraloreShimare : Luckily her sale is one full month, so maybe it gives you a little time if you want to purchase her and make a deposit :)

19. True! I have a little time to think, and save. :)

20. The new Unicorn is pretty; love her outfit. Her skin color is a new fantasy color, different from the Light Serenity color of my Charlotte, so I'd really love if they gave a comparison of the two!! Not getting her, but so curious to see everyone's irl pics!