Souldoll NEW FANTASY DOLL 'KALAVINKA'

Aug 29, 2005

1. yeah, and it got sold out so fast!!! ;_;

2. Looks like he doesn't go on sale until September 5th.

3. Can't say that I'm a fan, but he looks like a male version of the evil queen from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

4. Did anyone try to read and make sense of the story? @_@; *is dizzy*

5. I don't like the face mold that much but his clothing is amazing...
      and no, that story didn't maek much sense to me either. think they tried to use bablefish?

6. I think he looks charming. GO SOULDOLL, GO!

7. I like regular Lune. I dunno, maybe it's the melancholy faceup, but IMO this particular Lune doesn't seem too happy about his Drag Queen get-up. Poor, poor Lune... :|

8. Is he a Lune? Looked very Eckstine to me *blink blink*

9. Hmmm. You may be right. There was another thread in the "Larger Dolls" forum saying he was a Lune, but they may have been mistaken.

I still think he looks unhappy, though. :p

10. It's a Lune. It says so at the bottom of the pictures. I love regular Lune, but this one is just too over the top for me. :lol:

Michelle

11. I don't get it, but it's suckin' me in! It's rockin' high-concept Souldoll action! I feel like I'm watching a wacky, overheated period soap opera in a language I don't understand. (Maybe...because I am!)

<Intense music....monster close-up on Kalavinka! Dun Dun DUN!!!!>

Jason: Oooh, the white suit one just, like, threw his hands in the air and started twirling around. What is happening?

Caro: Dude, no idea. But the other dude is lookin' all...kinda crusty...what's he doing with his...hey...this can't be rated "T" for "teen." <covers Jason's eyes>

Jason: MPHG! GHT! MFFF! M!

12. Souldoll has the funniest engrish ever XD