1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll ::SOULDOLL:: NEW Heads & dolls (with summer event)

Jul 31, 2020

1. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Will there be other releases during the event or is this it? Asking because my wallet is already crying and I'd hate to miss out on a new doll because I put in my order early.

3. I like the clothes displayed on the new dolls and hope to get a full tera zenith

I want to ask; will the clothes be on the new dolls available to buy too?
      I would like to know so I can combine shipping by making one order if it will be available at a later date

thank you

4. Are all these new heads limited or not? Will they be available after this event?

Will a fantasy color skin be added during this event?

5. There will be no more new dolls during the summer event. :)

We couldn't decide whether to sell most of the new doll's costumes because they were made for photographic purposes only. We'll discuss it by next week and notify you when the sale is decided.Thank you. :)

These dolls are not limited. However, you can order only during the summer event with special benefits. As mentioned above, the sales price will increase after the event period, so don't miss the event period! Thank you. :)

#5 SOULDOLL-Master, Aug 1, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2020
    6. I assume there are no plans to sell the heads of the other soulkids separately in the near future?

7. Sorry but we don't yet have any plan to sell the other kids doll's head separately. Thank you.

8. @SOULDOLL-Master
      If we were to qualify for the Free Head do we merely post which head we want as a comment? I'm not seeing an option to list the free head at check out.

9. @SOULDOLL-Master
      Do you have plan to open gray/sandy brown/other special skin color order during the summer event?
      And, can we choose size of head/body keeping
      bag?
      Thanks!

10. Yes.
      Please state the gift head name and skin color in order comments box on last order page when you make the order over 1,000$.
      Thank you. :)

Sorry but we don't have any plan to sell any special skin during event period.
      We hope you understand.
      And, you can choose the size of head/body keeping bag if you want.
      Please state the size you want in order comments box.

#10 SOULDOLL-Master, Aug 10, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2021
    11. Sorry but it doesn't fit on the kids body.