1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Paris General Release

Jan 27, 2005

1. "Only, it is difference of limpid thing and that is not limpid." ...dude, what?

Congratulations, Zoi!! That boy is teh hotness. :D

2. Ehehe, Souldoll's Engrish cracks me up. ^^ the Limpid Souldoll skin is apparently "glowy", slightly transluscent and looks really cool in person.
      I got the Opaque skin, however, because I want to transplant his head. ^^

3. Man...the more I look at him...maybe I wouldn't need that El head after all...

Argh! Decisions.

4. MY GOD he is gorgeous!!! He is not making it easy for me!! :cry:

Sabriell

5. **stares blankly** Oh my...

6. I ordered him. I PAID for him with PayPal.

I hope I did this right. The invoice they emailed me didn't outright say, "OK, now go and pay with PayPal." It kinda...implied it. So I went ahead and paid.

[deep breath]

I ordered the luminous resin.

I ordered him.

I feel kind of dizzy...

GJ

7. *jumps up and down with you* <3 !!
      Yeah, I sent payment with Paypal as well... I'm assuming if that's not the right thing to do, they'll e-mail and tell us so. *laughs*

8. -____-.

*uber sad*

You guyses are gettin' a Paris before *moi*. XD.

But anyway. ^^. Congrats, you two! ^^!!! Really happy for you both! (And Zoi~~~~, *somebody* has to *totally* introduce me to their new friend once he gets here, but I'm not saying who~~~*

I'm guessing he's 540 US$? Right?

Puu. That's gonna be like, what, eighty-BEELYUN plus S&H. BLAH! XDXDXD!

*little ball of negativity*

XD.

9. *pumps arm around in air frantically*

THAT'SMETHAT'SME!!!!

Please dont think I'm a psycho!!!XDXDXD!!!

10. Oi, congrats Zoi!

-mops up drool-

I want one now...

*whimper's at walllet*

11. AH I want one. His eyes... and lips... <333

12. I would like to have a limip in my collection near future :lol:

13. I am most likely getting a limpid skin one with makeup after the moneys from my sales come in.
      I am sooo in love with that side glance.
      And the bod.
      <sigh>
      :D
      Michelle

14. Gah he's so wonderful! Now there's another boy I want....................>.<

15. Zoi-chan,

I got confirmation from Souldoll really quick after I sent in payment--did you?

Very exciting! Just love that boy's face.

:D

GJ

16. ::points:: HE IS NEXT.

Since my quest for a Bermann is utterly hopeless, and Paris is utterly gorgeous. :3

Now, to convince myself to get my DOD twins first. ::avoids the Souldoll site like the plague:: @_@;

17. Hai, I did! And my order status on the page now says "Cannot be cancelled". ^_~
      (Like I'd want to. <3 )

18. Yeee~ I ordered him this morning. :3 I was almost late for class. XD;;; Now I must become busy with making clothes to make up the cost! @D@;;;// Look out here come a bunch of MSD/DOD sized coats. XD;

19. Can anyone in the US/Canada tell me what the shipping charge was?

I have to count pennies to see if I can swing him, in addition to saving for the next Unoa preorder, or if I"m gonna have to mortgage the dog or something.

Thanks!
      :daisy
      Michelle