1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll ::SOULDOLL:: Royal Vampires (coming soon)

Dec 14, 2018

1. [​IMG]
      Crimson petals, velvet skin.So shy, so quiet.Hidden within the shadows.Unnoticed, untouched...

SOULDOLL-Royal Vampires
      Coming Soon!

www.souldoll.com

2. When you are planning to place them on site?

3. Thank you so much for the ardent support of our fans.
      We are going to release them (vampire ver. & human ver.) this Friday.
      We hope you will continue to show an interest. :)

4. Very interested!!
      Could you show more photos?

5. This Friday, we will release them directly on our site. You can see more images on our site. :)

6. beautiful :)
      do you plan a next release these dolls with fantasy skin - green, blue etc?

7. We have a plan to release these dolls with new fantasy skin. We hope your big support. Thank you. :)

8. very interesting!
      could you tell now the release date ?

9. Hi, I have a question. :)
      Under makeup it has two options, one is default and the other is default(basic+gift).
      What is the difference? Or rather, what is the gift?

10. We still are testing new fantasy skin and we are going to inform the schedule on Jan next year. We hope your continued support. Thank you. :)

11. You can see gift head option on each sale page of new dolls. 2nd make up option is for ordered doll and gift head chosen all. Thank you. :)

12. i'm waiting :3nodding:

oh, your new white is so pink.
      Maybe the old white will also be available?
      my heads need bodies, but it must be a pale white.

13. These dolls are so beautiful! :love

I would like to know if these dolls are going to be available in normal skin and white skin. Thank you.

14. Hello? We're going to continue selling old white skin for a while. Thank you. :)

Hello?
      Grey and Sandy skin will be selling by January 13 next year. After that, you can order these dolls in normal and white.
      Thank you. :)

#14 SOULDOLL-Master, Dec 22, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2018
    15. I love you new vampire 52 cm girl if I can’t see her eyes. I can’t tell if she is trying to look down or have her eyes closed will there be more photos?

16. Her eyes look down on her but, it was darker than the actual eyes because there was no light in the eye area during the shoot.As your request, we post a photo of the eye area being illuminated. Thank you. :)

[​IMG]

17. I still don't understand where to find the gift head photos. Is it the blank head photo at the end of the listing? So if I ordered vampire vino, she would come with a second identical vampire head, or a human version head, in addition to the head attached to the doll body?

Sorry, I'm not great at doing this. :(

18. That's actually spot on. The gift head is your choice of a second vampire Vino head or the human Vino head. There's then the option to get makeup on just the default head, or both heads. Am I making sense? I don't know...

19. Thank you!