1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

::SOULDOLL:: Shiva again with zenith girl heads

Dec 22, 2016

1. Hello? This is SOULDOLL.

We are informing that we accept again Shiva order with all zenith girl heads
      within winter event period only. (until 31.Jan.2017)

You can choose one head in all zenith girl heads for Shiva body.
      Also, we offer total 6 skin colors
      (white/normal/grey/sandy/mint blue/saffron orange) for the doll.

We hope your big support.
      Thank you. :)

Shiva again > *Special ball jointed doll for you, SOULDOLL*

2. My Grail doll! :o I can hardly believe it!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Is the body the same as the original release, or is it a new style body?

3. Thank you for your support.
      Shiva body is the original. :)

4. Hello?
      We have update the comparion image of skin color (white/normal/sandy brown/grey/mint blue/saffron orange).

[​IMG]

5. @SOULDOLL-Master does Shiva qualify for the 2016 winter clothes or discount?

6. Sure. You can choose a gift clothes or 10% DC coupon on last order page.(member only) if you make the order within event period. :)

7. Do you think you would ever release Aehael again I missed out on her and am absolutely gutted :, (

8. We don't yet have the plan about it but we will consider about it next year.

9. @SOULDOLL-Master also, is it possible to order other Zenith girl hands in special mint blue resin color with Shiva? I would love to have other hand options for her.

10. Hello?
      You can add zenith girl hands in mint blue skin on Shiva order if you purchase Shiva doll.
      Thank you.

11. Is it possible to order a znith Swinte with both chest (4 arms and regular chest)?

12. @Luchan It is, Swinte is available in the head choice and the basic body + 4 arms is offered in every colors.

13. I'm so excited about this!!! Have you made any dolls in the "mint blue" color before? I like it based on the comparison image, but I would love to see a full doll in that color just to be sure! :D Is it similar to the Tarot card "high priestess" resin color?

14. @Adalwolf Aha, you're right! Wow, seeing it on a full doll... it really is turquoise! :o I'll have to think more if I want that or the grey...
      Thanks for your help! :3

15. Sure.
      You can choose Swinte head in head type option and you get the doll as you want if you choose basic+Shiva 4arms,chest option. Thank you. :)

16. Please do! I missed out on him too and would love to see him back!

17. Thank you. We hope your continuous interest. :)