1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Shiva [With 4 Arms Gray skin]

Mar 9, 2010

1. Oh.
      My.
      Goodness! :o

This...this is what I was waiting for!!!! :dance

.hlp

2. She's amazingly lovely! I'm pretty glad right now that fantasy dolls just don't work in my collection... :lol:

3. PLEASE let her not be some super-short order period, and more like Chiron... please, oh fate... she's an absolute must-have, but the budget is absolutely not budge-able.

4. Holy Batman.

I am speechless. O____________O

5. i have to say, she is quite lovely..... her face is beautiful, the hands are so graceful.... i even like her costume.... oh boy, another wanty want.

6. *stares in absolute wonder*

7. Wow.

Ever end up hoping you DON'T win a lottery? T_T
      $$$$$$$$$

8. she is stunning, after all those soom dolls that grabbed me I am afraid to be souldolled soon enough, I do hope she will be there for a while because I dont have the funds to purchase her with the initial release xD. But this is a doll dream come true for me =3.

9. Oh god, i think I'm in love, I'll just have to buy her and the Human Version. I'm sorry bank account -___-.

10. Whatever the Soul Doll equivilent to Soomed is, I have it. Souled? Souloved? Soulovingthisdoll?

I really hope she's not a limited. I need to save, save, save.

11. Ensouled! Souldolled! Whatever it is, I am, too. This is too much to resist for an absolute Hindifan like I. AMAZING!

12. WOAH
      I haven't got an SD but this girl is just STUNNING!
      Do you imagine they'd bring her out with only two arms?

13. She's got a beautiful face.

14. Amazing... those hands are so delicate. She is one gorgeous lady. Does anyone know if they do layaways? I know Soom does, but if SoulDoll does, she may be attainable. I hate to think how much that costume is going to run too. Think of the clothing nightmare you would have trying to buy 4 armed sweaters and shirts... but with that beauty, she would be so worth it.

- ShadowHawke -

15. so amazing..OoO..gosh I keep finding interferences in my saving plan! This girl is absolutely beautiful! I knew she was when i saw her human version, but greyskin does wonders to a buyer! @o@

I wonder what type of shoes she'll have....or maybe she'll be barefoot.

16. She is absolutely adorable!! <3 If someone buys my Lishe...I will buy her... *wow*

17. I noticed that they have her under "Zenith Girl" rather than "Limited"....hopefully that will mean some of us can SAVE UP!!!! She's going to be a pocket-drainer!!!!!

18. She's magnificent, those beautiful arms and that skin tone and lovely face, but there is no way in hell I can buy her yet, I haven't even finished paying for the two dolls I have on layaway. I have a pessimistic feeling about her availability, it would just be too perfect and against the pitiful, cursed norm for her to be available for long, gah!

19. Yeah they definitely do!