1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Special Event 2

Dec 5, 2006

1. [1+1 Special EVENT season 2]

¨Í If you are buy a 1 Souldoll, we give a 1soulkids by a gift!
      * Soulkids is not assembled, is not included a wig, eyes.
      * If you want to assembling , select to [add-Souldoll+kids makeup and assembling]
      in option.

¨Î If you are buy a 1 Soulkids, we give a 1soulkids face by a gift!
      * Soulkids face is no face up, is not included a wig, eyes.
      * If you want to face up by add , select to [add orderdoll + gift face face up] in option.

¨Ï If you want to buy a doll inexpensively , select to [ UFK = UnFished Kit ] in option.

Now ~ 2006 - 12 - 31

< Preparatory period>
      Because this doll makes after order,
      making period is about 4 weeks from a day to confirm receipt of money .
      (weekend exception)

Anytime, contact us if you have any question about 1+1 event.
      Take an interest in Souldoll event !
      Thank you. :)

2. :o wow! i saw the last event on their website and i missed it! but does this really mean you buy any SD sized doll and get any MSD sized one free?! i mean can you choose which mini one you want? i was debating whether to get the luts xmas offer, but the head didnt really appeal to me as much as i had hoped... but this has changed my mind!:D

3. You can choose which Soulkid you would get. They have a dropdown menu on the ordering pages. ^_^
      This is pretty sweet. Happy Holidays to souldoll fans!

4. Hi,

Does it also work when you buy a souldoll Sd size as a kit?
      I hope so!!!!I like to string my doll myself>> like that I don't have to destrung them when they arrive!!!lol...

Thanks if you could figure it!

5. it doesn't seem to.. I went in to order a celestyn UFK, but didn't get the choice of any of the soulkids or heads :<

Drat drat and DOUBLE drat :<

Seek peace

Carol

6. Is UFK an event-only thing, or is it permanent?

I would like to have a Souldoll boy in the future (not soon), and the UFK price sure looks MUCH cheaper *_*

7. I posted a question about it in their q&a they haven't responded yet.