Souldoll Vito - Clothes and wigs

Sep 3, 2017

1. Hello, all! I am planning on ordering a Souldoll Vito Lester very soon. I know that this doll's size is in between MSD and SD sizes, so it is kinda tricky to by clothes for him. I am unsure where to get clothes that fit will him. And also what wigs work best with this doll. If anyone owns a Souldoll Vito and has any information, on shops or companies with clothes/shoes, I would be so grateful. I really wanna prepare for him before he get home. Thanks for the help :abow:<3:sumomo:

2. Wig- size 6-7 works, their heads are on small side, more of MSD size.
      Clothes- etsy, souldoll and commission. They are a hard size to find.
      I have a Vito Han and he has been sitting on my shelf in a makeshift temporary kimono for a long time and I am not feeling him.
      Good luck with your Vito. They're interesting but challenging.

3. I have been lucky finding some SD10 shirts that usually fit pretty well although the ones with large necklines may look rather odd.

You can also buy SD13 pants and modify the lenght and the crotch part a bit if you are skillful at sewing clothes. Some companies, like M3Studio will make special sizes for most of their pants, I have a pair of jeans from them for my Vito and are a great fit.

4. Clothing for Dollmore Zaoll fits pretty well. Luckily most of it is not too feminine. I've bought pants and sweatshirts from them. I've also had luck with parts of DollHearts outfits for SD13/60cm boys. You may have to hem the pants but shirts and vests fit well.

Wigs are hit-or-miss because of the odd shape of Vito boy heads. Monique Gold wigs in size 6-7 are a good bet because the wig caps have a fair amount of stretch, but a lot depends on the style. I've got some that just won't stay on Jin's head.

5. I second on Zaoll clothes fitting Vito boys pretty well...or well, at least pants. I haven't tried any of my tops made specifically for my Zaoll girl on my boy as of yet. :lol: There's a couple of shops on Etsy that make clothes specifically for Zaolls, as well as Vito boys. I'd try to steer away from skinny jeans though. They WILL eventually wiggle on, but you'll likely end up popping a seam thanks to those massive thighs (and feet).

Iplehouse's FID men tops fit Vito boys like a dream if you're up for spending that much on them. They got a decent collection of modern styles available, but most of them come as full outfit sets, so you'll end up with pants that may or may not fit. The sweatpants from the athletic set fit well since they were made to be loose, but I have another pair of tighter (and non-stretchy) cargo pants that are quite tight.

Standard SD tops work well, but they'll usually be on the long side and will need hemming (thankfully, most shirts are pretty easy to adjust). Also, Tata's Paradise makes a couple of their stretchy MSD tops a bit on the big side that work quite well.

For shoes...I haven't done a ton of shopping around as of yet, but these boys got some huge dang feet that fill up standard SD boy shoes. The tricky part though is getting shoes that aren't too chunky. These boys' feet are already big, but put big chunky shoes on them and they look just comical.

Anyway, feel free to message me for more tips or links to shops. I now have three 50cm dolls from three different companies, so I'm always looking out for clothes and accessories that'll fit them. :lol:

6. I forgot to mention shoes, but my Vito wears Iplehouse nYID shoes. They're expensive, but I used to have a few nYID boys so the shoes were already here. They're not as chunky looking as standard SD shoes.

7. You guys are fantastic! Thank you so much for all the helpful info!!!!

8. Also about to get a Vito Lester, so I agree, thanks for the input. I want to see some pictures of yours, ChibiHugs when he arrives!

9. I will definitely post photos when I get him!

10. Hello,

I have a question about shoes. Vito boys' feet's length are 7.5 cm and their width are 3cm.
      Crobidoll sell shoes with length : 7.4 cm and width : 3cm or length : 7 cm and width : 3 cm.
      Do you think their feet can fit these shoes ?

11. Those would be too small. Shoes need to be a little larger than the feet. I've read that they should be a full cm larger, but I think you can make something very slightly smaller work, depending on the style of the shoe. Boots, however, need to be the full cm larger so that you can get them on and off. My boy wears Iplehouse nYID boy shoes. If they're a bit loose I can fill the space with socks. Nothing, however, can make a shoe fit if it's too small to begin with, especially if it's made with synthetic materials that have no stretch.

12. I'm also waiting on a Vito Lester :cheer This was a great help!

13. Thank you very much for your answer ♥ I didn't think about the possible problem to take off the shoes and the materials =/

14. Thanks so much for the info about the shoes. I myself was unsure how to size shoes for them.

15. Hi! :) you also have souldoll? What resin color? I did order souldoll vito girl body in normal skin for my Elaine. You think resin color is match?

16. We already discussed that. ^_^

17. Oh yeah. I did checked it again... Hahaha... Thank you again for the help.

18. Thank you for all the replies on this thread!
      I got a vito as my first doll without knowing that their sizes are quiet a challenge.
      All of the comments really help me though, thank you once again :3nodding: