1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. I havent been able to find a general discussion thread for the Zenith girls so thought I would make one as Souldoll have made a few now, and have just released a new girl Delmia.

Any thoughts on Delmia?

2. I like the new dolls they are loverly :) Especially Key and Yurr- i love their open and closed eye versions/ i hope Souldoll releases them again as a whole doll or to purchase separetly after the event. Does anybody know if these event doll will be available through Denver Doll Emporium?

3. I looked on the Denver Doll website but didn't see them there. Maybe when they're available for sale, the website may change.

I must add that I adore these new dolls, even the guys, and I don't own any male BJDs.

4. I hear the Zenith girls heads are quite small? Do they run near to the Souldouble girls? has anyone put on on the Souldouble girls bodys (the next size down)?
      I prefer the general Zenith girl body, I wish they would make a general body for the Souldouble girls!

5. You might want to ask. Since there is an event attached to it.
      Last year Soul Doll had a similar Winter event and their event dolls were not sold at DDE.

6. Delmia is absolutely stunning, I'm so so glad she's not limited!! She's perfect for the Duchess character I'm writing about for NaNoWriMo ^^

7. I'd like to see pics of the new girl--without Souldoll's face-up.

8. Same. She has... unfortunate eyebrows, in my opinion. I have a feeling we will have a long wait for those pics, though, since they were just released today.

9. Those eyebrows are strange aren't they. I want to just rub of a layer of make-up and see what happens. I think she could be really lovely tho.

10. I really like her face sculpt from what I can see of it. (And I love the crazy dancer outfit to bits!) It's just those eyebrows are throwing me. I like most of the dancer faceup save for the forehead pinkness, which makes her look a bit like someone very drunk outside for a walk in the winter air, unfortunately, and the faceup brow shape really cements that impression of, "Huh? Did I just bump into you? Sorry, Mr. Lamp-post... "

11. Does anyone know what clothes and shoes fit the Zenith girls? I want Delmia really bad, but I'm wondering how easy it's going to be to clothe her...

12. Some of the outfits for the Super Gem girls work for them, and so do some of the Spirit Doll outfits. Shoes---some of the Dollmore model girl will fit, but your best be is order shoes from SD when you get her.

13. I just got my Zenith body the other week, measured her up and compared her to the other doll measurements I have. She's the same in bust/waist/hips as SD16, so they're going to be your best bet. Super Gem and Model doll clothes do fit her, but they're slightly larger in the back. I'd go for stretchy items of theirs because they'll cling better, or flowy designs that you don't mind hang a bit loose. I'm planning on making all my girl's clothes so I can't help you much more than having tried what I've got around the house.

Shoe wise the heeled feet fit into a lot more than the flat feet. The flat feet I've fit into SD boys shoes so far - some from leeke, and Luts Senior Delf boy shoes. I haven't tried flat Model Doll girl shoes but they have the same sized feet so you should be in luck.
      The heeled feet fit Luts SDF boy heeled boots, Model Doll girl boots and EID girl boots also fit well. Hope that helped!

14. So, if I wanted to commission an outfit for the Zenith girl size, SD16 would be the size? It's a corset outfit so I was informed the measurements have to be close to exact.

15. What measurements do you need? I have a pretty extensive list of them, so I should have the ones you need.

16. Well, she doesn't own a Zenith person, but has Soom and SD16. Because the corset is fitted, the torso measurements between Zenith and SD16 have to be very close or it won't fit my Madalyn correctly.

17. Ah I see. Well they're much closer in fit to SD16 than Super Gem, the only difference is that their bust is 1cm smaller than SD16. The waist and hips are the same, and the torso length is the same.

18. Hello!

Can someone show me a naked Zenith girl between a naked SD16 and a Super Gem? I really want to see their different shape!
      And plz tell me their difference in move- and poseability.

19. I can't do an SD16, but I can do with a Super Gem. Zenith girls pose ten times better than Super Gems, Soom didn't engineer them very well.

20. That's what I thought. Thank you. :)

Would you mind showing me a pic of the two Ladies? :)